one | ring

Cecelia scrolled through the emails on her Mac for the third time that day with a defeated sigh.

An email asking if she'd pose for an erotic book cover, an email asking her to record a one shot scene, and an email asking her to promote another line of sex toys. All were great offers that paid well but something was missing.

Although Cecelia was determined to enter a new chapter of life with her fiancé, she had to admit that leaving her passion had been a difficult choice.

She was accustom to the cream of the crop with Doll House so all of these other opportunities, though flattering, were unparalleled. Nothing could even compare to the Doll House lifestyle so if she decided to ever go into porn again, it had to be something extraordinary.

"You okay?" Dax Cole entered the kitchen, setting a package down on the counter.

"Yeah just got some more offers." She said.

He came up behind her to look at what she was referring to on the screen.

"I wouldn't mind seeing you in my PornHub search bar again."

"What's in your search bar now?!"

Dax chuckled then reached over her to type in the website, going to the search bar and pulling up her name.

Instantly, the Doll House videos she'd filmed over the past year popped up first since those were the most watched. Fans had a craving to find out what was going on with her life so rewatching her last videos was the closest they would get to an answer.

"This is my favorite." He said into her ear, kissing her neck as he clicked on her second most watched video with 2.3 million views.

In the video, Cece was dressed in only a white Doll House crop top while her bottom half was completely naked. She clicked on a purple vibrator and rubbed it in tiny circles over her clit, eventually making eye contact with the camera.

"So sexy." He continued to kiss her neck but his hands made their way to the front of her shirt where he pinched her nipples between two fingers and tugged gently to get a reaction.

"We don't have to watch this." She moaned, biting her bottom lip.

They could watch just about anything but Dax was a professional for a reason and he knew exactly what would shift Cecelia's mood. And it was working.

"We don't." He gave her shirt a tug so that she would stand up with him. "But I want to."

She smirked ever so slightly before Dax lifted her up.

She felt her back touch their couch as Dax wasted no time moving his kisses down her body until he got to the waist band of her boy shorts and paused.

Cece breathed hard and looked down at him with an impatient sigh.

"Dax, don't tease me." She whined.

Dax laughed and shrugged his shoulders, gliding one finger slowly up and down her covered slit.

"Say please."

"Ugh, please don't tease me." She but her lip hard to conceal the feeling of wanting him to devour her.

"Take these off slowly." He said in a lower voice, focused on her hungry expression.

Cece hooked her thumbs into the waist of the boyshorts and lifted her legs up a bit to slide the fabric upward. A wet spot had formed and a sliver of cum stretched from her pussy which caused Dax to grip her thighs and spread her legs before she could even finishe them slow undress.

As the video played in the background, he bent down to lick up her slit and clean the initial mess before kissing her then returning for seconds.

Cecelia gasped at the feeling of his warm tongue playing with her clit as he inserted a finger inside of her.

"Dax!" She ran her fingers through his hair, once again in awe of how amazing he was at knowing exactly what she wanted and deserved.

He kissed her thighs a few times to give her a moment to recollect before diving back in and working his finger just a bit deeper and a bit faster.

"I'm gonna come." She said almost at the same time as she'd said in the video.

Dax didn't have to say a word. He just looked at her desperate expression, smiled, and flicked his tongue over her clit some more.

The eye contact sent her over and she pulled his hair as her body convulsed in response to his expert pleasure.

"You're such an asshole." She fell back. "I love you."

"Come here." He said to her as he walked to the bathroom off of the kitchen.

She summoned the energy to sit up and follow him sluggishly, leaning on the door frame when she got near him.

"You drained my energy Dax. What more do you want?"

"I don't want to see you all confused about these offers." He started.

"I'm not confused. I just know that Hodges has a lot of clout in the industry and he might be whispering in some ears to not give me the best."

"So maybe you should talk to him." Dax shrugged, wiping his face with a wash cloth.

"Are you fucking with me?" She asked.

"I really think you should Cece. I'd obviously be there with you and-"

"Okay now I know you're fucking with me." She rolled her eyes. "I'm not letting his name ruin the two weeks leading to our wedding."

Dax leaned on the bathroom counter and looked at her face. He had this ability to know when he should push something further or leave it alone which was perhaps the result of him pushing things with her during their Sweet Tooth deal and realizing she wasn't the one to mess with.

"Right." He nodded. "I need my bride calm and cool." He took her hand and kissed her finger with the silver engagement ring wrapped around.

"Exactly, because I'm rarely that." She said and walked away from the bathroom.

If she talked to Hodge's it would upset her and it would probably blow her whole small and discreet wedding plans out the water. Someone would spot her talking with him and it would hit some gossip blog within minutes. She preferred to pretend Hodge's no longer existed so that she could enjoy a small, quiet, and close wedding of some friends and dolls.