epilogue

Three Months Later

"Wow I missed this place." Chanel said.

"Really? Because I could use another month in Saint-Tropez." Winter flicked the lights on.

Hodges had left a significant sum of money for the girls to take a vacation together to the South of France since they never genuinely had personal time to relax. It had always been filming, partnerships, endorsements, and events yearound.

Meanwhile, Cece and Dax enjoyed their honeymoon in Santorini before having significant time to process her new acquisition.

"Has the Studio always been this pristine or did we get new furniture?" Hazel asked.

"Well it explains why we were gifted an extended vacation. A renovation was in place." Chanel said, removing her pink sunglasses to get a better look.

The pure white color was incorporated in a more retro way to balance out the pastel pieces of furniture in the space. The meeting room was set to look more professional while the lounge and kitchen reflected a more casual environment with brighter colors.

But most importantly, each girl had their own personalized dressing room prepared with custom sized lingerie from their favored designer and unique outfits that matched their Doll House persona.

"Fancy, we have name plates too." Winter said lifting the gold plate in front of each seat at the table.

"So after five years this woman led brand is actually gonna be led by-a woman." Ivy mentioned, reclining in the chair and crossing her legs to give the group a better view of her black Versace platform loafers.

"Does this mean sex scenes will be less awkward?" Chanel asked. "Hodges always felt a bit, paternal if you know what I mean."

"Gross, speak for yourself." Candy leaned back showing a flat stomach under her baby blue cropped Prada cardigan . "I didn't mind."

"No surprise there." Ivy rolled her eyes.

"I just hope we still get gifts after an accomplishment." Winter insisted. "I have my eyes on a Vespa."

"The day you get a Vespa is the day Candy starts wearing a bra." Hazel insisted.

"Got it. I will never get a Vespa." Winter joked and nudged Candy who rolled her eyes playfully though everyone knew it was true.

"Look girls," Ivy smirked, "the bitch is back."

Cecelia entered in a white mini dress as a reminder of the sex appeal that helped her start the entire brand alongside Hodges.

She smirked before placing her bag and iced lattee at the front of the marble meeting table.

"It's Mrs. Cole to you."

"I'm only calling you that if we have a scene together and you're the teacher." Candy winked. "Dax can be the principal."

"Let's just get to the important questions." Chanel sat forward. "How was the honeymoon? Are you still in that little house? Are you taking Hodges' office? Can we stay in the penthouse? Should-"

"Chanel!" Cece held out a hand. "That's too many questions and I promise I'll answer all the Doll House stuff soon. But first, I have some updates to introduce a new beginning." She cleared her throat and clicked for the screen to illuminate.

"Starting this year, Doll House will cover expensises of monthly therapy for all employees." She turned to the girls. "We're all fucked up. I figured this could help with some healing."

"The next update says Rebel Room." Chanel read on the screen. "What's up with that?"

"We're cutting ties. Doll House has been great on its own and it'll continue to do well without raunchy endorsement from men. But-" she sighed, "I realize some of us found partnership over there so I've discussed with Victor and we can do some one-off features for the fans every so often."

"Good because watching you and Dax fuck is literally my dream." Winter said with a flip of her perfectly curled red hair.

"Which brings me to the next update. I've retired from porn."

The entire room fell silent. Those weren't words that anyone expected to hear from the woman who helped build this place up. The same woman who was still the most viewed porn star despite her hiatus the previous year.

"That's so unfortunate for you." Candy shook her head. "I could never stop showing the world my ass."

"It's not unfortunate, it's realistic. I'm your boss now and I'm in a new stage of life." Cece reached into her purse. "Which brings me to my last update-" A small piece of paper folded out and downward revealing a series of black and white sonogram images.

"What the-?"

"Im pregnant!"

"Don't fuck with us. Are you serious?"

Cece nodded with the largest grin on her face.

The girls exchanged glances with twisted expressions as of a hidden camera would come out at any moment. But no camera appeared.

Hazel stood first to embrace her best friend which prompted the other girls to do the same as they realized this was not a drill.

"Congratulations Cece!"

"Dax and I found out on our wedding night. He's so happy."

"I love this but no one else is allowed to get married or pregnant in the next few months." Ivy warned. "Our little company can't take this much news in the span of less than a year."

"Did you hear that Hazel?"

"Yeah you and Gabriel fuck raw at least four times a day." Candy smirked. "Seems like you're trying for a little one."

"At least we keep it confined to my room! I literally walked in on Winter and Ellis on the pool table."

"True, last week you both were fucking in the hallway of our building."

"Oh please, Ivy and Zane are worse, they were literally-"

"Okay, okay." Chanel interrupted with a chuckle. "May I remind you all that this was about Cece and her series of updates. Nothing can top that last bit but do you have anything else?"

"I'm just really fucking excited to work with you all again." She gushed, falling into the chair at the head of the table.

"I can't wait to hear all your ideas Cece." Candy said with a genuine tenderness.

"Are you nervous to run this place?" Winter asked.

"I just hope I can make you all feel free and comfortable here while we reimagine this brand. I'm gonna do my best."

"Well that's all we can ask for." Hazel said. "Porn brought us together. It's an imperfect love story"

"Imperfect?" Cece asked. "It's perfect to me. An actual family which I think we all needed at one point."

"Cheers to that." All of the girls lifted up their iced or hot coffee playfully. This was their family and with Cecelia in charge, everything would change for the better.

"Okay enough of this emotional shit." Ivy clapped her hands together. "What's the first order of business boss?"

"Right so, go to each of you personal dressing rooms, put the custom lingerie on and get in front of the camera." She stood back up. "We have a teaser to film."

The End