seven | velvet

Dax leaned down to kiss Cece as his dick slowly stroked in and out of her, slightly rolling his hips to get deeper with each thrust.

Cece slid her hand down his sculpted back, stopping at his ass to work in tandem with his fluid movement.

She turned away to the side table and though she saw her phone screen lit up with notifications she still closed her eyes, completely consumed by the insatiable pleasure.

But her position didn't last long because she felt Dax touch her jaw and turn her head back to face him.

"Keep your eyes on me baby."

When she and Dax got together it was almost as if their bodies were meant for eachother. He lived up to every worthwhile stereotype of a porn star and then some. Cece constantly felt weakened when Dax's dick was inside her and she wasn't afraid to admit it.

His velvet wet tongue licked up her sensitive neck as his fingers pinched her nipple, pulling ever so slightly before releasing it and then giving it a flick before repeating the act again.

"So good." Was all Cece could get out before Dax started to stroke a bit faster.

"You like it." He kissed her cheek.

"I love it." Cece placed her hand around Dax's neck and applied pressure, watching as his lips parted in pleasure.

When she looked down she could see how his dick glistened with her sweet cum that created a sloppy lubricant that only got more wet the deeper he dipped into her pussy.

Dax followed her eyes and smirked, motivated by how the headboard banged aggressively against the wall.

The tighter her grip got around his neck, the harder he fucked her until finally, he stuck his finger in her mouth.

"Get it nice and wet." He instructed then reached down to start rubbing her clit with his soaked finger.

"Dax fuck! Fuck!" She moaned as her body gave up and she came hard on his dick. Her pussy clenching and squeezing to release.

Dax moaned with her and grabbed the headboard to steady himself while pulling out his dick to shoot cum all over her breasts.

They both breathed heavily as if the oxygen had been drained from their bedroom upon completion.

With a deep sigh, Dax ran his fingers through his hair and fell to the other side of the king sized bed.

Cecelia's phone continued to glow and she tried to muster up some type of energy to stand up from the bed but Dax caught her hand and held it with a light squeeze.

"Come cuddle."

"I need to wipe this off my tits." She pointed to the mess he'd made on her. "Next time put it inside."

"Huh?" He sat up but kept his hand on hers. "Are you serious?"

Cece had said the words but they hadn't really registered. The sentence had just slid off her tongue without any thought of what followed. That was possibly because a family with Dax had always been something that was in the back of her mind.

"I guess I am. I don't know I think we would make cool parents." She shrugged. "Does that scare you?"

Dax held her stare for a long second before he crossed the bed to hug her with his strong but warm embrace.

"Nothing scares me when I'm with you." He said softly into her ear.

Cece felt her throat tighten from the raw emotion of the moment. She pressed her lips together to hold back the tears which proved to be difficult until Dax said,

"And yeah, we'd be cool parents."

She nodded in agreement, letting out a chuckle rather than a stream of tears like her body originally planned.

"Let's just shower together." She suggested.

He kissed her cheek then went into their bathroom to get the shower started.

Cecelia finally grabbed her phone after neglecting it for something more important. There was a text from Candy that was received forty minutes ago. Had she and Dax really been fucking for that long?

Regardless, she read the text as she walked into a steam filled bathroom where Dax was already immersed under the hot water.

"Candy texted me that Hodge's was arguing with his wife." Cece shook her head. "She's implying that his wife told him about us getting married. But how would she know? I hate when Candy sends half assed messages."

There was a considerable amount of silence in that moment which concerned Cece. She joined Dax in the shower and repeated herself.

"Candy texted me-"

"Cece, I have to tell you something." Dax used a lavendar soap covered loofa to gently wash her torso. "I was the one who told Hodge's that we were getting married."

"What the fuck!" Cece shouted despite Dax being close enough to hear her disappointment.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you about it sooner."

"Then why did you storm off dramatically when Hazel and Zane came by to tell us?"

"Because I told him with the hopes that he would just undo the damage he caused."

Soap and water poured down Dax's chiseled physique and on a regular day Cece would've been mesmerised. However, right now, she was livid. She felt betrayed.

"You've been having such a hard time with jobs in the industry and I know you haven't forgiven yourself completely for leaving the girls. When you were sure that it was him sabatoging your potential opportunities, I had to say something." Dax shook his head. "I didn't expect him to go to the dolls and then ghost them. So when I heard that was the case I couldn't handle it and I walked away."

"Dax you should've told me. I'm your fiancée!" Cece said. "I wanted a non problematic wedding and it's turning into a fiasco with Hodges at the center."

"I'm sorry I told him but our wedding will be perfect."

"I just don't want anymore updates about Hodge's. I don't even want to hear his name from this point forward."

"So we'll tell everyone that his name is forbidden." Dax touched her chin. "Problem solved."

She stubbornly huffed but looked into his brown eyes.

"We need to focus on the wedding. Then we'll worry about porn and who still wants to work with me."

Dax wiped some soap suds from her face and smiled before stating the obvious, "one more week."

"One more week." She repeated.