ten | magic

Ivy peaked into the secondary kitchen at the lodge which was significantly smaller than the main kitchen where the caterers were housed, but no less modern with state of the art appliances that Ivy knew nothing about.

Zane was alone with his back to the door, paying close attention to the finishing touches of the wedding cake.

"What's the flavor?" She asked, walking in slowly.

Zane looked over his shoulder and smirked, setting down the knife he'd been using to cut up fruit.

"Strawberry shortcake."

"Clever." Ivy said, recalling her and Zane's ritual of eating strawberry ice cream together after a significant accomplishment.

"Will you be done in time?" She asked since they had about an hour to get ready and he wasn't in his suit yet.

"Of course, I'm not new to this." He glanced down at his phone. "Wanna try?"

She rounded the kitchen island so that they were on opposite sides and leaned forward.

"Only if..."

Zane looked up from the cutting board with only his eyes then chuckled.

"Seriously?"

"I'm always serious." She dipped a finger into the bowl of buttercream, keeping her eyes on his as she licked it clean.

"Don't tempt me. It's not our wedding day."

"So you're saying you expect us to have a wedding day?" She cocked an eyebrow.

Zane continued cutting but shrugged.

"I do. Do you?"

Ivy knew what she wanted to say but couldn't figure out how to say it in her usual cavalier manner. She said the first words that popped into her mind.

"Yeah, I do." They locked eyes. "Eventually."

"Mmm that's good enough for me." He placed the knife down to approach her, lifting up her robe slowly by sliding his fingers up her leg.

"What are you-"

"Told you not to tempt me." He said into her ear before moving his body down. "I'll try not to make you sweat but I can't make any promises."

Ivy felt her panties pulled to the side then a flat warmth followed her slit, pausing right at her hole before working back toward the clit. As wet as she was, Zane made sure to not let a single drop go to waste as he slurped and sucked, disregarding the possibility of anyone entering the kitchen.

But kitchens were their thing clearly so they had some experience in this domain.

Ivy fell flat onto the counter, finding it harder to keep herself up. She didn't want to mess up her hair and makeup but it was became increasingly difficult the more she way played with.

Zane squeezed her thighs. Parting them a bit more so that he could stand upright and insert himself inside of her perfectly lubricated pussy.

Before she could let out a gasp from the penetration he covered her mouth and softly chuckled.

"Not too loud." Then he stroked into her with his hands steady on her hips.

"We don't have time!" Ivy moaned, realizing that they didn't have a lot of time to get ready before the ceremony.

"Shhh, we'll make it just-" he kept his dick inside of her and slapped her ass. "Just enjoy this baby."
                                       • • • • • •
"Your hair." Chanel commented, giving Ivy a once over as they stood under the white canopy and fairy lit arch.

"Look, I tried okay." Ivy touched the loose tendril of hair that escaped her low bun and then focused past Chanel to look at Zane.

He'd been right because they made it to appear in the ceremony on time despite the fact that Ivy had to redo her own hair and makeup. Though it was totally worth it.

"Please tell me you didn't fuck anywhere near the food?" Chanel asked.

Before Ivy could respond, all of the guests directed their attention to Dax who walked down the candle lit isle and stood before the priest in anticipation for his bride to enter.

And enter she did, with her face faintly covered by a delicate long veil. Dax's eyes lit up as Cecelia  glided down the isle in her tiered wedding dress, her hands clutching the most decadent bouquet.

Her smile was infectious and though Ivy wasn't the most emotional doll, she felt her throat tighten from the magic of the ceremony. It was all happening and the moment that they said their "I do's" was a moment that gave everyone hope.

Ivy looked back to Zane who was already fixated on her. She bit her lip before mouthing "I love you." To which Zane blushed but smiled, mouthing "I've always loved you."