six | blush

"Would you like to accompany me to the wedding next week?"
"Um, wanna come to a wedding? It's open bar."
"No. No." Chanel cleared her throat. "Have you heard Cece and Dax are getting married? Yeah I have a plus one and I wanna know-"

"Chanel?"

She jumped at the sudden voice and touched her chest to calm the pace of her heart. The embarrassment she felt in the moment was unmatched since she had been in front of the Rebel mansion practicing how she was going to ask Ace to be her plus one.

Now, here he was, walking up the driveway from his black Lexus. He'd probably seen her talking to herself and was concerned. Who wouldn't be.

"Oh shit! Ace, I thought you were home."

"Nope, I had to film in the city today." He smiled. "Who were you talking to?"

"Talking? I wasn't talking." She nervously laughed, pulling on one of the curls in the back of her head.

"Good, I thought I was falling for a genius girl who was losing her mind."

Chanel looked up at Ace and she felt her body begin to soften at those words while her lips parted to speak words that weren't coming out just yet.

It was clear that Ace had said something intentional because he tilted his head and touched the side of her face before planting a tender kiss onto her still lips.

"You're falling for me?" She asked in a barely audible tone.

"I am." He kissed her again. "I thought you'd like to know."

Chanel took a step back from Ace and breathed deeply.

"I didn't realize how much I needed to hear that from you."

Ace reached to wrap his arm around Chanel's waist and brought her body back to his as he kissed a trail from one side of her neck to the other. He then spun her around and pushed her against the front door of the house.

"Let me show you." He said in her ear as he held her arm with one hand while the other tugged down the front of her sweatpants.

She let out a heavy gasp when she felt him slide his hand up her body, stopping right at her lips.

"Spit." He demanded.

She couldn't have been more turned on in that moment so she did what she was told and then felt his hand return near her pussy and use her natural lubricant to start rubbing her clit.

"Ace..." She moaned, placing her free hand flat on the front door.

"I love when you say my name." She felt him smirk close to her ear but before she could say it again, she felt two fingers insert inside her and move in a "come here" motion, tickling her pussy walls.

"Fuck, someone might come-come-"

"Yeah," he agreed, "So you better cum before they do."

He wasn't wrong. Between the fingering of her hole and the flicking of her clit it would only be minutes before she came like a total slut at the front of the Rebel mansion where literally anyone could walk out of right now and they'd get a pretty good sight of her in a vulnerable state.

"I can't hold it." She begged, her body convulsing and buckling as she tried to make sense of the sensory overload.

"Don't." She needed to release and when Ace started kissing her neck while rubbing she knew it was over.

"Ahhh." She keeled over and came so hard that she damn near lost balance and had to rely on a bit of support from Ace who caught her.

Chanel breathed heavily, a bit surprised at how good he consistently made her feel. He was one of the only people that she desperately wanted to cuddle after cumming. Imagine intimately cuddling with an actor after a porn scene! It was unheard of.

"Watching you cum is my favorite." He said, smirking while he licked her off of his fingers.

"I can't believe no one opened this door." Chanel turned around to fully face him.

"Come to my room so we can clean up." Ace suggested.

"Wait, um I have a question." She stopped his hand as it landed on the door knob. "Do you wanna come to Cece and Dax's wedding with me next week?"

"Of course." He pushed the front door open but kept his eyes on Chanel. "What took you so long to ask?"

Chanel blushed and quickly walked past Ace so that he wouldn't see her rosy pink cheeks.