Chapter 1: The Special Season

(Sonic and characters belong to Sega, no copyright infringement intended!)

The hero of Möbius looked out over the horizon.

He had been sitting on the roof for some fresh air.

His blue quills felt smoothed and relaxed in the calm spring breeze.

He let out a sigh as he felt cool and collected.

It felt great to take a break from Eggman's overly repeated attempts at victorious battles.

It seemed after just so long the two of them seemed to start battling just for sport.

It was spring which made the air warm.

Sonic enjoyed his free time either resting in the sun warming his quills or just hanging out with his friends.

His ears perked forward at a familiar smell.

He hadn't smelt it for a long time yet it was so familiar.

He didn't understand why but he suddenly felt his instincts take over as his eyes suddenly shimmered.

His instincts were fully flowed into him as he felt a liquid he hated.

He hissed turning back to his normal self.

Tails had hit him with a water balloon.

At least that's what the bursts rubber must have been.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He exclaimed in slight anger along with a hint of confusion.

"You know what." The yellow kitsune stated stubbornly.

The two tailed fox sighed as Sonic only looked on with a blank stare.

The two tailed kitsune shook his head to the ground before looking up.

"Its spring Sonic your instincts are starting to overpower you. Remember we had a deal to go stay at the cave in the hills." Tails explained.

The blue hedgehog finally understood what he meant and nodded his head.

"Did you even remember to pack?" The fox asked.

Sonic chuckled nervously rubbing the back of his head.

The kitsune facepalmed. He had talked to Sonic about this many times before. It was strange to the eight year old fox how Sonic could be so forgetful so often.

"Did you even find a place to stay?" The two tailed furry asked afraid he knew the answer.

Sonic shook his head his ears back.

Tails sighed. The season had no effect on him due to his age.

But it effected Sonic and yet the cobalt hedgehog had forgotten yet again.

He guessed he would just have to stay with Sonic at their house until they found a place.