14. Adhuri Baatein

Dairy
It was all about the 10 yrs which raghav have spent alone, the guilt he had for 10 long years... The endless pain which he suffered all this year, the love and care he craved, his guilt his pain everything was confined in those pages...

In some pages he have just written sorry amma.... Sorry nanna (father).... Sorry cinna(young sibling ) sorry arjun.... Just sorry written thousand time... The festivals he spent alone waiting for his amma to return, no one to share his achievements or success, no one to appreciate... She couldn't read beyond that...

Nikhil saw Ammu and Farhaad, comfortably resting in each other's arms..

Nikhil: Ammu uth... ammu..., kal phele he ek jhatka lag chuka hai tu ek aur shok dege kya...

Amrutha and Farhaad wakes up...

Aaj ka kota pura ho gya tum dono ka toh neeche chalo, agar sulu kaku ko pata chala toh aaj he bidaai kardege tumhare...

Farhaad blushing...

Amrutha/ Nikhil: (together) sharma kya kar rahe ho...

Amrutha: Mom na bahut dramatic hai, jaldi chalo neeche, sach mein koi gadbad na ho jaaye..

Farhaad: mujhe kuch khena tha tumse...

Nikhil: jo khena hai baad mein, abhi neeche chalo...

without getting noticed they reached down and nikhil took amrutha along with her...
Farhaad ke baat adhuri reh gaye..

Raghav goes to pallavi room for Freshening up...

Raghav: Sare ka dukaan, I'm here, suno mein kya bol raha hum na...

Pallavi was lost in her thoughts...raghav noticed something is wrong, he went near her...

Raghav: pallavi mein tumse baat kar raha hai... Tum sunn raha hai...

Pallavi couldn't control herself, she at once hugged him tightly...

Raghav: bataayegaa kya huwa hai.. Tum theek haina... Ab tum mujhe tension de raha hai...

Pallavi was not completely in her senses, she was so emotional and all she knows now was she have to stay with him and nothing more..
Raghav realised something is definitely wrong,, he then felt his shoulder getting wet...

Raghav: (raising his voice a little) batayega kya baat hai...

He then noticed the dairy, he was at 1st angry but soon realised that this is not the time to talk about it...

Raghav: mein idher he hai tumhare pass, kidher ko nahi ja raha hai...

pallavi still not ready to leave him.. He slowly tired to turn her, no use, she was not ready to leave him.. He holded her hands, slowly moved her and saw her face was completely pale, eyes swollen, he even noticed the wet pillow, he figured out every thing...

Raghav: ruko mein abhi aata hai... (Pallavi is not letting him to move)

He then lifts her in his arms, move inside the bathroom, gets her down, hold her hand and washes her hands and face with water, wipes it with towel..
Lifts her again to the kitchen, he knows she will not leave him...

Raghav: ab mera toh srif dho haath hai, chalo ab woh plate uthawo... Wash it...

Pallu was following his instructions, but still absent minded.. Aai have already prepared some breakfast.. Raghav makes her sit on the kitchen platform... Takes the food in plate and feed her with his hand...