27. SHAITANIYAA

Babysitting part all liked a lot, I didn't expect that.. But since you all liked it here is the next continuation of it..

******************

Vote - comment - follow the account to stay updated..

***************************

SPOILERS: Taking care..
Title of next chapter, little emotional and heart touching vibes will be there... And Of course some sneak out masti too😉😂...

__________________________________________________________

No was in home, some or other reason all went out..

Since no phone, no work, (Nikhil has taken break from deshmukh emporium, for now krishana and kaka are managing shop) raghav n nikhil bored and next thing that caught their attention was TV...

Both grabbed the remote..

Raghav: phele he tere wajah se phone chala gaya, remote mein rakhega..

Nikhil: thik hai, le lo phir..

He raced lifting the remote.. Raghav chased him back.. Tom & Jerry chase began..
Soon the entire house was mess.. Pillows here and there, things scatterd..

Nikhil: Dada time please, mein thak gaya..

Raghav eyes light up hearing dada from nikhil, the sense of affection he felt was Priceless..

Raghav: tum meroko dada bola..

Nikhil: (realizing what he said.. And soon with all puppy face he said..) Dada apne bhai ko remote chalene nahi doge..

Raghav: Tum mereko dada bola, ab toh hak se tumko pitega mein😁..

And the next thing he did was throw a jug full of water over nikhil..

Raghav: bahut pareshan kia tum merko, kitna tease kia tha, this is your reward.

Nikhil grabbed the juice mug and poured over raghav..
Game on.. They were behaving like kids messing around..

As aai entered and the scenario before her was shocking.. Something she could never thought of..

Aai: ghar ki yeh halat tum dono ne ki..

Both of them waved their hands over each other...

Aai pulled their ears together and gave them 1/2 hr time to clean the mess they created..

Nikhil studied in boarding school.. And Raghav too never did any of these..
They found a orange tacky tshirt on floor and used it to clean around.. Less they know that it's a top gifted by farhaad to Amrutha which she kept for cleaning in laundry basket..

Amrutha laughed seeing their state, but soon she eyed on the cloth in nikhil hand and grabbed it from him..

Amrutha: pagal ho gaye ho, andhe ho, yeh mera dress hai, tumne isse poocha ka kapda bana diya.. Tu gaya nikhil aaj..

Nikhil: tera choice itna bekar kaise hai, mein tumhare liye nayi le aawugaa..

Amrutha: shut up.. shut up!!
Idiots..

She left from there in anger..
After all this long tiring day raghav & nikhil decided to convince Aai to get their stuff back from baba..

In kitchen, Aai is preparing dinner..

Raghav: aai aap pura din kam karta hai, mein help karu..