56. Aakhri Mulakaat??

Taking for granted..

We give Importance to something only when we don't have it or when we have lost it..

Be it a relation be it a time or be it anything.. when we have the sense of security that it belong to ourself we start to take it for granted.. aree yeh to easy chapter Hai I can pass no need to study.. hey he/she is my friend if I don't prioritise him/her they won't mind, they will understand.. she is my wife/ husband if I don't thank him/her doesn't matter, he/ she knows it.. I am angry I can behave as I want you have to understand.. I am hurt that's why I have the right to hurt you back,, It's understandable.. I love you you are love of my life I can yell, I can do whatever I want as I love you.. (Silent readers it's not a taunt for you😉)

Hota hai na aise.. We tend to take people, relation, time, even sometimes ourselves for granted and later give excuse in name to love, trust, loneliness, anger etc.
But mistake once done can't be undone.. Not everyone gets a second chance in life.. Don't wait for the mistake to happen to correct yourself.. Some mistakes could become sins unknowingly to you..

This part is just to make all realise all what happens when things are taken for granted..

Sorry i have used some not so cool words.. Just to make all get the intensity of the situation..

**************************

Farhaad came to pick up amrutha.. She was already waiting for him outside the house.. She gets in the car.. Silence was prevalent among both of them..

Amrutha: Farhaad, yaad hai tumne kaha tha ki tumhe 2 daughters Chahiye.. I don't want daughters.. We will have 2 boys instead..
Puchoge nahi Kyu?

Farhaad was shocked and wasn't expecting this much amount of Normalised behavior from her.. Hard he know this silence is beginning of the strom that will change his life entirely..

Farhaad: hmm...

Amrutha: it's really hard to be a girl.. Pata hai agar ek ladki kisi ladke ke saath jada friendly ho, ya uska ladke dost zada hai toh people call her Slut.. But agar ladke ki ek se zada girlfriend bhi toh he is called Stud.. If a girl sleeps with someone before marriage usse whore bulate hai, and if she doesn't, people say she is a bitch with attitude.. If a girl is raped, woh muh dikhane layak nahi rahte, and question karna toh durr, lakhs of cases goes unreported because of " Aree ghar ki izzat ka kya hoga"..

Farhaad: Amrutha.. Tum.. Yeh..

Amrutha: Aree.. Nahi don't take me wrong.. Mein toh bass tumhe Thank you bolna chahti hu.. I'm indebted to you whole my life.. You married a slut without any 2nd thought.. Tumhe mere pregnancy history and abortion se koi problem nahi hai.. You are such a nice person.. Agar tum nahi hote toh mujhe saadi kaun karta.. Thank you, tumne mere zindagi barbaad hone se bacha le.. Thank you for giving a other chance for a slut like me.. Thank you mujhpe yeh ehsaan karne ke liye.. Jarur mere past birth mein kuch accha kya hoga that i got you as my husband.. Thank you dear husband.. Thankyou so very much..

Amrutha: dekho baate karte karte tumhara.. I mean hamaara ghar bhi aagaya..

As the car stops, she lean towards farhaad and kiss him sensually on his lips..

Amrutha: come soon I'm waiting..

And then she moves out of the car.. Farhaad droves the car away from the house in full speed.. He keeps driving while his tears are unstoppable slipping out from his eyes.. Realisation hit him hard.. Unknowingly he made her realise that she was wrong and the crippled mind in society is true..

He finally stops the car in a deserted road.. He Lifelessly falls on the ground on his knees and amrutha's word echo in his mind..