62. Wedding Bells Soon

Raghav was still asleep 😴😴😴

Well some members in the family cannot miss this chance to trouble him😁😁
Sahil & Nikhil thought of little plan to annoy him..

They sent the kid Army to wake up raghav..

Krishi, rr, preeti all stormed into the room..

Have u guys heard the Gulliver's Travellers Lilliputian's story.. Can't help but relate to this one😛😛 our 6 foot ka Hero as Gulliver and chotu sa baccha party as tiny lilliputian's😂😂

Preeti messing back n forth raghav's smooth and silky hair, which will soon Enrooth from his head if she doesn't stop😝😝 krishi is tickling his feet.. rr being extra way down and showing his so called mature nature lecturing raghav,, so close to his ear about waking up late..

That's one of the worst morning raghav recorded in his memory 😄 These kids.. He grabbed krishi under his leg and holded rr & preeti with his either side arms.. Gave them a angry stare for few seconds.. But then all bursted laughing😅😂 including him..

Raghav: I'm no more all your Baby sitter.. Go back to the factories from where you were manufactured 😒😄
That's Raghav sarcasm, which means go back to your respective parents and trouble them and not him.. Which only rr understand.. Baki sab ko toh yeh baat bouncer gaya😛

They all had a short pillow fight and then raghav carried all of them together to the hall and dropped the shaitaans😎 and went to meet pallavi..

Yesterday was a quiet long Day
it's been 11 yrs that Raghav slept beside Amma, but yesterday it happened.. He couldn't remember when he dozed off to sleep.. He was ranting like a kid about handling all the Kids 😂😂
Amma giving head massage and listening to him keenly, laughing in between on his son's antics and they way he exaggerate the entire episode of the day.. It's has been ages they bonded like this.. Raghav was playing with amma's pallu while doing all that.. Exactly how he used to do when he was young.. Watching the pattern of her pallu, wrapping it around his wrist.. He just remembered that after a head massage he laid down on Amma's lap and then.. Then.. His memories left the record.. The comfort he felt today was so pure, the selfless love, the warmth, they 2 special ladies of his life amma & pallavi.. He feels heavens being with them..

Raghav: pallavi.. Pallavi..

Pallavi: idher hu raghav.. Peeche dekho peeche 🤣🤣

(Reels waalo you know definitely this one😜)

Pallavi was on her wheel chair.. Near varanda (porch)
Raghav goes near to her and lift her and walks towards their room..

Raghav: tumhara Phone lagta hai wapis lena padega, pura deen baithe ke insta scroll karta hai, aur the REELS.. My God.. And don't send those to me.. Ardam ayinda🤨

Pallavi: Ghamandi 😡 neeche utharo.. Bass hamesha gussa karo🥺🥺

Raghav: Don't Dare.. Yeh puppy eyes 🐶👀 try bhi mat karna😒

Pallavi: it's works magic I know😌😁😁 itna jaldi butter nahi melt hota jitna tum ho jaaye ho, mujhe pata hai..

Raghav: stop being Cheeze please 😏 now answer me: medicine le? Exercise kia? Naasta kia? Did u took bath? Did you massage your legs? Did you..

Halting his words,, Pallavi just pulled him and he falls over her and then there eyes meet..

Pallavi: (in rough masculine voice) kitna bolta hai tum..