68. Vivaha Veduka - विवाह सोहळा

((Read Mehndi part.. Edited))

Tilak rasam.. Continuation..

Raghav sings marathi song for pallavi..

He has spent a whole week for memorizing the song.. Without any pronunciations error he sings the whole song for pallavi..

Pallavi becomes so emotional and calls him to her, as she still couldn't walk on her own.. She hug him and cries too.. Raghav wipes her tears and entire family celebrate the day with songs and dance..

The next day..

Due to some kundali and other stuff raghvi marriage ritual couldn't commence along with Amrutha - Farhaad and Sunny - kirti
So, it was decided after both the wedding prior to Raghvi Wedding there wedding rituals will be conducted..

Haldi, mehandi and other ritual was carried out for both the couple..

Next day..

Ahmad wedding was carried out in both marathi and Muslim style..
Morning nikaah was read and evening they tied their wedding knot in typical marathi style..

Two days later. .

Sunny and kirti got married in Punjabi style..
And on that day Mansi too got engaged with Rishi..

I want to concentrate more on Raghvi and also wedding ritual is same so instead of repeating again the things I'll elaborate only with Raghvi..

5 days later..
July 5..

The Tazbu and Nimbu Team was resolved and the original sides were taken by respective side to avoide futher confusion in Rituals.

🌹🌹 Kelvan 🌹🌹

Kelvan is pre-wedding Marathi ritual which happens 2 or 3 days before the wedding day. The primary reason for the ritual is to strengthen the bond between the two families.

The families of the bride and groom invite each for meals and exchange gifts. The kelvan ceremony invite also includes close family and relatives from both sides. The idea behind the ritual is to show respect and know each other better.

🌹🌹 Niśchitārtham 🌹🌹

In telugu style..

Niśchitārtham means engagement. The two families meet to perform rituals to make the engagement official. A muhurtam (auspicious date & time) for the wedding is decided based on horoscopes. The couple is then blessed by elders of both families, and is given gifts including jewelry and clothing by their new family. During this ceremony, the bride's future mother-in-law presents her with clothes, gold and also silverware, formally ending the engagement.

🌹🌹Sakhar Puda 🌹🌹

In marathi style..

It is one of the main pre-wedding Marathi wedding rituals. It all starts with Sakhar Puda - the engagement ceremony.