Chapter One ~ The Heiress

~Pictures are not mine~ 

 Walking through a lit garden you licked a small lollipop smelling the cool air. You were only allowed to go as far as the gardens when your father was away without a bodyguard present, but tonight was different. You were going with your dad and new family to a festival nearby. Looking at the bright moon you smiled softly letting a soft, cool breeze brush through your soft, black hair.

'So nice.'

"Are you ready to go, Y/n?" A deep, soft voice asked.

Turning around to look into deep, crimson eyes you smiled. "I'm always ready, Father." You answered calmly. Smiling back he took your hand gently in his and turned beckoning you to follow.

"They are waiting for us."

Holding his hand in yours you approached the front gate. Glancing at the entrance you noticed you "mother" and little "sister" waiting. It's been awhile since you had a "mother". You didn't mind since you and your father needed to blend in with the humans from the Demon Hunters. Yes, you have guessed correctly. Muzan is your father. Like your dad you had deep, crimson eyes like his, soft, sleek, long, black hair that went to your hips, and smooth, pale skin. You didn't have the same abilities, but like Muzan you could read minds, have extremely sharp nails, and shapeshift. You could also withstand the sun for four hours, cover your scent, control time for a short duration (if someone dies you can rewind time and bring them back to life), and blood bend (which can stop a person from using their ability) . You could also hypnotize people by speaking, but you rarely use the ability.

Unlike the other demons Muzan truly loves you. Even though he is always hard and strict with the others he is never like that with you. Ever! Like him you always love and respect your father. You are strict, but not as strict as him and you are more patient with the others. You are a kind, gentle person by nature making Muzan worry a little, but like him you are strong.

'How is your training coming along?'

'It's going well.'

"Daddy! Can we get some sweets over there?" Your sister asked.

'Now I can have some time with daddy and Y/n won't be in the way!'

'...really...'

'Don't or you will blow our cover.'

'I wasn't thinking about that. I was thinking of knocking her out...'

"Muzan Kibutsuji!"

Spinning round you caught a glimpse of a boy with red black hair running towards you shouting your father's name.

On cue Muzan turned around and was face to face with the boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's blending in with...humans?!"

"Is there something I can help you with?" Muzan asked calmly, turning in Tanjiro's direction holding a little girl.

"Do you know them, Dear?" A woman asked.

'Do they know he's a demon?!' He asked, horrified.

"No, I don't," He replied.

"Maybe he's lost?" A soft voice answered coming from behind. A beautiful girl came in front. She, like Muzan, had sleek, shiny black hair and had beautiful crimson eyes. Her face was pale like his, but more friendly. She wore a beautiful white dress and had a red flower clip in her hair.