Mugen Train ~ Part 1

A/N~ I won't lie. Enmu is good looking! 

The journey was very interesting as you had the opportunity to interact with other people and had to prevent Inosuke from fighting some. The other interesting part was that you didn't see any of the Moons. Well...it was difficult for them to find you if you concealed your scent, and aura, but you assumed by now that they'd find you. The sun was setting and it seemed that after a few days' journey you would be at the train station soon. It was funny to watch your companions as Tanjiro usually tried to keep the others from getting into trouble, but he seemed to be a little protective as well. Smoke was seen in the distance as you, Inosuke, Tanjiro, and Zenitsu were approaching the train station. All this walking around made you and the others famished. Approaching the gates you smelled all kinds of scents. Food, perfumes, flowers, soaps, ect. Looking around lamp posts lit the town making it look like it was day or at least somewhat like it was dawn.

"Hey! We made it!" Zenitsu said with stars in his eyes.

"What is this Beast of the Land!?" Inosuke said drawing closer and began kicking the metal exterior. "It must be the ruler of the land! It's length is so intimidating. No mistake about it and it looks like it's snoozing, so let's take it out before it wakes up!"

Deadpanning, Zenitsu looked at him. "Uh. This is a train. Have you not seen one before?"

"Shh!! Calm down. I'll take charge." He said, pressing his hand into Zenitsu's face.

"Wait! This mighty being is probably a guardian spirit of the land." Tanjiro commented. "Plus it's not polite to attack it."

"Again...I said it was a train."

As if he didn't listen he began backing up. He charged forward, spinning and colliding his head with the machine making a ruckus. People began glancing at you and the others with worrisome expressions. Whistles blew in the background as policemen began chasing you.

"OH NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!! BAKA, baka, Baka!" Zenitsu yelled, yanking the other two away. Quickly dashing you took off with them to hide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lights in the town weren't too bright, but they still hurt his eyes a bit as he emerged from a dark alleyway. Not wanting to get caught in the crowd of people and be seen he quickly parkoured up to the roof of a shop. Crouching he observed the area. The train wasn't that far and he still had plenty of time. Scouring the ground he didn't see any Hashira or slayers in sight, but he knew better than to go down since they could easily bend in. Eyes wandering over closer to the train he spotted someone familiar, but they were too far away for him to see clearly. Standing up he leaped from rooftop to rooftop until he was on top of the station. Squinting he noticed it was her, but it looked like she wasn't alone either. There was the one with the boar mask and the boy with the yellow haroi. He didn't see the other one.

"It seems that I've found her before the others.~" He hummed quietly watching from the shadows. "I would go down, but it would alert the others and put her in danger." Silence followed as he was deep in thought. Smiling, he stood as the train's whistle blew. "I'll just have to kill them in their sleep then. Silent, but deadly.~" He smirked as he leaped softly on top of the train's roof.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before you could wander around any farther the train whistle blew and began to move.

"Guys! The train is leaving us!" Zenitsu hollered as you all scrambled to catch up. Grabbing the railing you flung yourself abroad as Tanjiro and Inosuke did.