Chapter Two ~ The Task

"Master, we haven't found the Blue Spider Lily, but we do have some news." Akaza said bowing low.

"What is it?"

"It is that no one suspects your daughter being a demon or related to you."

Relief washed over Muzan making his shoulders relax.

"If I may continue." Kokushibo asked

"Continue."

"Since Y/n can change her scent and looks, she might be able to give us aid."

A vein popped on Muzan's forehead.

"And how will that help us? By putting her in danger?!"

"N No, sir. May I continue?"

After a long moment of silence Muzan gave him permission.

"I was thinking she could help us by joining the Demon Slayers. She can be in the sun and can disguise herself. No one would know. We would have a faster way of finding the Blue Spider Lily and the Hashira's headquarters."

Deep in thought, Muzan finally spoke.

'That might work, but she does need someone to be with her if anything goes wrong.'

"I think that will work, but she'll need someone to watch and make sure that she's safe if anything goes wrong."

"It would be an honor for any of us to watch and protect her, Master." Doma said bowing lower, grinning.

"I will speak with you all soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, Father?"

"There is an important task that I have for you." He said. "I've been contemplating it for sometime and I think it's perfect for you to do."

"I would do anything to make you happy, Father."

A warm smile came upon his face, but then soon faded into a frown.

"It will be dangerous and I want you to train hard, so you will be strong enough to enter the Final Selection."

"If it's what you want me to do to help you, Father. Then I will."

~Secrets~

~Rui was embarrassed that you beat him, but liked it. A little..

~Enmu thinks your cute when you blush

~Akaza wants to be your personal bodyguard

~Kokushibo is eager to train you

~Tanjiro thinks your dead gorgeous

~Muzan worries about your safety