The Final Selection

*Pictures above are what your swords and fans would look like*

Wandering through the woods you found it easy to stay alive. Since you couldn't die you just wandered around and if there was a demon they would either leave you alone (because they know who you were) or they would try to kill you. If they tried to kill you it never worked, since you used your swords and fans. You are faster than Upper Moon One as well since you trained with him a lot which made things so much easier for you, but you didn't want to use your speed. It would immediately give your identity away for sure.

After seven days had passed you waited at the gates. At the beginning there were 20 contestants, but in the end there were only 15. You did try your best to save those that needed it. You were surprised that the flowers didn't bother you, but you recalled what your dad told you. The flowers didn't bother your mom, so they wouldn't bother you and they didn't when you played in them when you were little. 

'I wonder if there could ever be an alliance between our kind?' You thought pitying those who didn't make it. 'They are so fragile. and trying to protect themselves. I think I'll just eat whatever food they have.' You thought about being a human and having to deal with someone eating you. Shivers ran through your back. 'That would be terrible!'

"Pick one ore and your sword will be made." Two twin girls said. Looking at the table you studied the ores. One at the end of the table an ore caught your attention. "I'll take this one." You said picking it up the small, light rock. The size of it should have made it feel heavy, but it was as light as a feather. Rubbing your thumb on the surface was incredibly smooth as well.

"You will have your own personal Hotaru make your sword and deliver it to you in a couple of weeks. You also get a crow. They will tell you were to go for your missions"

"Could I have them as twin swords?" You asked about setting the rock back on the table.

"Certainly."

A crow landed on your shoulder and studied you quietly.

"I think I'll call you Sora." You said, gently stroking it's sleek feathers.