Emo peter headcannons - Trouble maker y/n

🔪|It's well established that in Peter's emo phase that he didn't have a lot of patience. He was standoffish, rude, disrespectful, frightening and of course, a massive bully. So when he encounters y/n in detention he doesn't raise an eyebrow- but if you were to try and make conversation that would mean the same as everyone who bugged him. Will more than likely shoot you a fierce stare- made more intimidating with a thick outline of liner, and insult you as he asks, "what the fuck do you want?"

🔪|Will grow comfortable in your presence fairly quick seeing as you're usually in detention with him and a few other deviants. He notices your little habits pretty quick and even finds himself lamenting over your annoying little habits soon turned sort of cute but not that he would admit that.

🔪|Will get into trouble more actively just to see you more, or more accurately would start showing up to detentions more often without the need of his mothers threats.

🔪|If trouble maker y/n is more of a fight kind or troublemaker, then you can expect to find plasters randomly appear in your locker. Peter might make comments about your injuries in passing all the while day dreaming about licking at the blood and creating some other bruises of his own...

🔪|Peter hates pranks, finds them annoying as fuck, but that won't stop him from dying internally at how cute your laugh is when you succeed.

🔪|If anyone dares give you trouble, they will be sent to the school nurse and that's the good option. If you're not with him after school, there's gonna be a guaranteed hospitalization.

🔪|Him attending late night study groups with you because you guys are failing and he figures that he can't leave his darling in a boring group where others could potentially steal your attention.

🔪|Peter helping you come up with excuses as to why you got another detention if you're parents ask. Even if they did ground you, there's not much they can do about Peter sneaking in and his other nighly activities.