You try and break up with Peter

Warnings: Stalker shitttt and mentions of murder

- You should've known breaking up with someone as needy as your boyfriend wouldn't go down well. Peter was practically glued to your side any waking moment he coudl be with you- if you hadn't begged for some time to yourself under the guide of sugared words. Even then it had to be a pretty damn good reason.

- Hoenstly if you didn't notice the red flags sooner, the whole breaking off will only just get worse. 

- Peter should've seen it coming but if course his little darling had done well at covering up their delusional thoughts. There was not a chance in hell he was willing to let you go so easily.

- At first you may think it's going okay until Peter chuckles nervously and asks you to stop joking around. It's clear from then on he doesn't believe you until you make that shit clear.

- If you decide to tell him in person then you are screwed. He's taking you right there. If by text or call? Or hell public? You might have some time but then again, he may be more likely to kill anyone who may get int he way of his impromptu kidnapping.

- This man is not afraid to beg you in public to take him back. Love bombing the whole night and offering to buy you the world and talk it out. He literally makes a scene until you walk away.

- If one on one someplace private? You are f.u.c.k.e.d.

- The very next moment you wake up in an unfamiliar surroundings, tied to a chair and a chain smoking Peter pacing infront of you. He tries his best to be calming and reasure you, but that's not gonna happen. The gentle smile on his face left, giving way to a delusional look plastered in his heart shaped irises- as if you were a pot of treasure to a possessive dragon.

- Breaking up will lead to Peter taking some pretty drastic measures to ensure you both stay together. Even if you try and play it off as a shit joke, Peter's obsession with you doesn't play around when it comes to something so.... serious!