Werewolf peter au - Part/1

Chapter warnings: Public masturbation. Peter is a sexual deviant. Lewd language.

-----

Peter tells himself he needs just one more look at his precious little darling, just one and then the events of the moonlit night would seem worth it. Ever since he hit puberty, it had never been like everyone else’s. His balls dropped- most definitely and he began growing hair in places that used to be smooth. Only the hair didn't stop growing in just all the usual places and said hair usually resulted in his pockets emptied out for razors.

He only just managed today. It was getting risky and the wild could not be kept at bay in those eerie blues peeking out from behind his favourite alleyway. The alleyway that gave him the best coverage and yet also the best view of the shitty little diner.

It’s never the patrons nor the shit food he looks at when he comes here. A smile widens across his lips as he stares at the petite waitress busting their ass across their section of tables.

Y/N ~

His Y/N ~

It almost feels like love at first sight again, he thinks, but he knows better. It was always love at first sight since he encountered them. That's what he loves about watching his darling~ they never failed to fill him with so much love even from afar, not even the shitty antidepressants his therapist gave him had such an effect.

He could never get enough of how cute they look in that adorably tight apron they wore to work. It draws attention to the considerably shorter stature- at least in comparison to his own height. Peter fantasized more and more about how he would use the height difference- his darling was so short, he was certain he would need to pick them up and have their little legs wrap tightly around his hips as he thrusts his large and throbbi-

“Fuck.” Peter whispers as the vulgar imagery his mind was producing. How he would delight in using his bodyweight to pin them down and if he could get a hand free, maybe he could feel- oh he certainly knew he would be able to feel himself inside of them. The thought of being inside, protruding from the soft of their belly as he rearranges their guts in ways only he can send his hand wandering lower until it reaches the heavy metal of his buckle.

He whines as he palms over the growing bulge, contained only by the tight material of denim. Fuck. Was he really going to relieve himself... again? He felt so needy and so utterly unsatisfied with his hand, but it was all he could make do with... at least until he felt more... human... human enough to carry out his little plan of action.

Soon enough he slips underneath his waistband to fish out his dick. It's weeping with pre cum by the time his flesh meets the cool night air.

He sees his darling bend over the counter to retrieve something.

Suddenly his fantasies come true.

The sight of their voluptuous ass in the air sends a needy grunt from his pleasing lips. He strokes himself at the thought of them offering their rump to him, as if perhaps they knew he was watching them. His devious little angel had to know by the way they wiggled their ass on the way back up. They were clearly putting on a  show... just for him. Yes! They had to know their boyfriend was watching over them. Sneaky little bitch. Getting him so wound up with nothing but his hand to sooth the itch that they created. If he didn't know any better, he would thing they were asking to get bit. Claimed in all ways physical until their belly swelled and the curse that claimed him, would then claim them. Just the two of them. Together. Forever.

Who else better to run to when he could show them the ways of their moonlit curse? Nope. They would need him.

His hand stroked faster.

The frantic slapping of wet skin filled the dark alleyway and Peter could not bring himself to give a shit about anyone hearing until he felt the peak of his organs releasing. Like a white hot hurricane, it came crashing down on him with one drawn out swoop of ecstacy. His darling’s name resounded off of the shitty brick walls and for a moment he feared that he could he heard.

Maybe he... wanted them to know. To know what they did to him. As he put himself away with a heavy look at the wasted white dripping down the undeserving brick structure, he tutted.

“It should be buried deep inside you.” He mutters in disappointment. Each full breath of air calms the fire inside of him as he slowly comes down from the delightful high. The humidity told him it was going to rain soon which he was grateful for. At least he didn't have to clean up his mess this time. When his darling comes to him, he would never need to worry about wasting a drop.

“If only the pesky moon wasn't lording over me right now, Darling.” He breathes. There's a fight in his head, one rational fear or hurting his darling and one barking back with an instinctual need to storm inside and claim what's rightfully his in sweat, tears, delicious moans and cum. Oh how he dreamed of doing just  that.

Despite his well spent cock being restricted by the tight denim once again. The mere thought of giving in would be enough to spring him back to life. He knows this.

A shark twang of copper overwhelmed him and he realized his slightly longer nails had bit into his stinging palm. Fuck, he was getting a bit worked up and he couldn't tell if it was the fluctuating hormones of his curse or if he had buried himself too deep into his fantasies.

As Peter looks back up for just one more teasing glance, he see's the green haired twerp playfully bounce their hip against his darling as they cleared a table. The mere thought of his darling's smile coming from anyone else but him made him seethe.

His growl startles a wandering couple exiting the nearby corner shop and he curses.

Shit.

If he stays here any longer, he knows he may not have a choice. The bones of his slouching figure cracked as he straightened up and began his monthly treck out into the woods. The walk itself took long enough to prepare him mentally for what was to happen, but not long enough for him to like it. Peter never did like the transformation.