Peter comforting you during your breakup

- The literal walking cause of the breakup- not that you would need to ever know that.

- Prior, Peter had somehow weasled his way into your life before your ex had called it off. Peter had always been a little too friendly, a little affectionate and always seemed to be around when you needed him.

- So it didn't feel weird with him sitting in your bedroom, cuddling you and listening to you cry. Peter was a friend and you needed one right now.

- Peter plays the role so well but he is more than appreciative that your face is buried in his chest when you tell him what happened. The caring mask he wore would be replaced with a murderous visage that could and would kill. Any satisfaction he may have felt once he had threatened that lousy ex of yours to end it would slip the moment he has to watch and listen to his darling cry.

- Peter got what he want but he couldn't lie and say he didn't feel just a little guilty... nor for making your ex break up you, but rather that you were feeling so broken over it. But don't worry! Peter's there to make up for the emptiness you felt. It was only temporary he would tell you occasionally as he did his damn best to make his move during your healing process. In fact it would be becuase of him that you would begin to feel better.

- Any time you felt sad or needed anything? Peter was literally a phone call away //Secretly parked close by and ready//

- That bear you had been snuggling in bed had been a little gift from your friend Peter, a well appreciated gift as it hardly left your side whenever you needed comfort and no one was there.

- After a while you begin to associate Peter with comfort and good times.

- But little do you know that in the meantime, guilt ate Peter up so much that he had gotten rid of your ex to feel better. Reports have been made but thankfully not broadcast over the TV- Peter couldn't bare to see hsi darling cry anymore.

- It's during this time that pushes you into Peter's 24/7 open arms.