YB stands for your baby (Smut and warnings)

In which the horny man himself is dead set on achieving his dream... whether you like it or not.

Warnings: Peter it dark af, forced pregnancy and of course non con with a dash of gore also some dissasociation.

---

You had made a mistake in the beginning by admitting you didn’t want children- his, none the less. From that day forward you paid the price in the form of two imprecise stumps where your arms had been. He had said “for your own good,” but you really know that your fighting had been the breaking point. Now you couldn't fight back, nor push him away.

Now, your mouth seemed to get you into more trouble. “I'll find a way to abort it, you asshole!”

“I'd like to see you fucking try, Darling.” He spat from above your folded over form on the dirty mattress.

Sweat rolled down your sore spine hovering in the air as his vicious grip on your hovering hips brought you back down to meet his relentless hips. A brutal slap met the air each time.

It wasn't the first time he had came inside- at least to your knowledge.

A clean funnel remained in its new home on the bedside table for when you were actively being a brat towards him. Countless times he had punished you by refusing you an orgasm as he spilled his contents into your funnel filled pussy.

The cold of his bony hips dug deep into your elevated ass cheeks, still burning from the spanking he delivered earlier. You whimpered when he used his thumb to stimulate your clit. It was not a coincidence that he knew just how to please you, shamelessly admitting to you one night how he liked to “play,” with you in your sleep. After that confession, you soon learned that nothing was ever coincidence on his part.

Now here he was, making you a reluctant moany mess bellow him as he buried himself back inside your warm and quivering cunt.
You didn't want this.

Peter moaned loudly as you screamed once more, unloading his warm, thick cum as deep as your body would allow him. It was useless to try and push him out, not when he overwhelmed your tired body entirely. The squeezing did nothing but add to the lewd cacophony rolling out from his monstrous mouth as he called you all of the sweetest names in the book, like you were sugar personified.

Coming down from his high, he painted softly before smiling down at you gently, with a warmth you didn't quite find so adorable anymore.

“Now you can never leave me darling.” His wandering palm pressed softly over where your uterus would be and rubbed gently. “Not with my bun in your oven.” He leaned down, giving your numb lower half a little relief as he buried his face in your exposed neck. “Just mine, all mine, completely and utterly mine. Oh how I can't wait to see your tummy grow for me.” He cooed in his sickly sweet tone.

Tears ran down your cheeks when he lowered you back down completely.
You begged whatever deity you could that he would never succeed. He may have you forcefully here in body, but if he were to get his wish... he may be able to steal your carefully hidden mental state for himself. There was no where else you'd rather be and with a dependant to look out for- an innocent dependant you had no other choice than to give up your delusions of reality.

That you were stuck in a lonely basement of the man who had been stalking you for longer than you cared to ask him. And not...

The crumbly yet homely apartment with Lulu...

Taking a walk.. 

In the park, watching your favourite view of the baby ducks... oh how soft they looked as they waddled with their mother.

Your bedroom, with the heart wallpaper, the nice rug you had gotten from the local thrift store that seemed oh so soft after every shift your returned. The lone flower that you were able to maintain for a short while before needing to replace with the exact same type. Your books all lined up neatly by your bed. Classicals, childish horrors and self help books from where you felt motivated but forgot entirely to read them.

You were broken from your dreams as the heavy footsteps approached once more.

“Now~ to seal the deal.” He chuckled darkly, returning with a thick heavy cushion, a rather large penis shaped plug and a long, scratchy length of rope.

Fuck.

You wept harder as he approached to “seal the deal,” knowing full well what it meant in his vague implication. There was not much fighting to be done with your arms being useless, tender, and bandaged stumps that could not move without the blossoming pain of healing skin. Instead you tried to push yourself away with the trembling weight of your legs. You failed drastically as he was quick to yank you back down the mattress by your ankle.

“Now be good for me darling, and I'll give you a reward.” The cushion met your backside, allowing gravity to aid the depraved dreams of the depraved man tying your legs and hips in a way to keep the cushion there. He ducked out of the way just in time as you tried to wiggle out of your restraints.

“Maybe some fresh air, perhaps? Or perhaps, those snacks, you've been craving so recently~”