Witch Au

- Peter would be a blacksmith or something in the village. His strength would be useful for shaping the mettle of weapons he creates on a daily basis. Would be known was the one who was to be left alone. Peter doesn't like people but will entertain little kids if they come up to him.

- Depending on what kind of witch you were, depends on how you would meet.

- If you were a bad witch who frequently terrorized the village, he might be sent with the group to try and kill you- only when he sees you... he can't take his eyes from your ethereal beauty. Weren't witches supposed to be as ugly as a piece of mould? But you weren't.. so he had watched from behind his hiding palc behind a great oak as you sent hexes at the few brave enough to try and swing at you. He can't help but be mesmerized... until you were soon left alone in the clearing. It seemed you hadn't noticed him and he wanted to keep it that way. Despite his strange infatuation with you... he felt wary of what you could do to him. Laying down his weapon, he backed away and returned home with a new thought in mind: find your weakness... he had to have you... he could keep you safe... maybe in a little house far from others who would try and kill his beloved for the powers she had.

- If you are a good witch, one that frequents the village to help others, he would be blatant in his affections. Whilst others were still a little wary of you- some even outright insulting you in the streets as you collect herbs, Peter wouldn't be afraid to come up to you and offer to help you. Anyone who says anything bad towards you or about you, would mysteriously disappear... although he tries to keep himself in check because he doesn't want anyone to suggest that it might be you behind the dissapearances although far from the truth, he wants to keep his darling safe. Any time you come into the village, Peter will not be far. He enjoys asking little questions about the herbs you were using, or marvelling at how your potion had cured the little orphan boy of his illness. It's more admiration than ever.

- Peter may be human but he will be blatant towards you in regards to his affections. If you were a not so nice witch, he would go out fo his way to shes you he is harmless and that he would so anything you asked of him, as long as you gave him a chance to court you. Then things may change once he figures out your weakness and how to exploit it. There had to be some power balance in this relationship darling and if he had something he could use even if he didn't want to use it, he would use it if needed. For a nice witch, be would be even more persistent in his affections as he doesn't have to fear you turning him into a toad or something because you wouldn't do that to your soon to be betrothed would you darling? Anytime you visit, he would offer to have you round at his for lunch or dinner. Always offering you baked goods and offering to help you with whatever you needed.

- Even if you are a nice witch who helps out the village he resided in, he would still fear people wanting to kill you so he would try and push the idea of you both moving far from there just in case. You can never be too careful.

- If you show concerning behaviours in his mind, he would hide your spell book or move some of your ingredients around until you tell him what's going on.

- Would beg to go on a broomstick ride with you constantly.

- Would try and take care of you even if you can take care of yourself. Say you get sick and he would insist you're too sick to make a healing potion and to just sit back and let him take care of you. He does a good job of it too, knowing which herbal tea to give you after an abundance of time watching you use each one.