Emo Peter headcannons - general smutty

Peter is all of the warnings 🔞

🔪|Has a breeding kink and this manifests more obviously when the health class was doing a practical assesment involving the class being paired up and a plastic baby doll. Would hate the crying from the doll and seriously make him reconsider why he finds the idea of seeing his darling pregnant, hot. During that particular time, he would likely leave the idea alone until the assesment is over. It's more the idea of stuffing you full of his seed and implanting a part of him inside of you that will permanently change your body that gets him hard.

🔪|Knife and blood kink. More so for himself, like he would enjoy it if you left a mark or two on him..... fucking masochist. The knife comes out sometimes to drag down your naked skin- usually down your collarbone and around your pert sensitive tits.

🔪|Imagine those leather studded fingerless gloves wrapping around your neck as he pounds you in the abandonned boys toilets.

🔪|Peter does not give a shit where you both do it.

🔪|Fucks the best when he's jealous.

🔪|Will make you beg for more of his attention and don't forget all of the semi-degrading pet names he calls you.

🔪|Growls and grunts when he cums.