Ch. 3 What did you see?

Luna stepped inside the apartment, walked past Sirius, and entered the living room, seeing Holly in the kitchen.

" I am so sorry about our sudden appearance. Luna-she saw a vision, and she demanded to come here and speak to Holly," Hermione apologized to Sirius, and she stepped inside the apartment.

Sirius closed and locked the door, and he turned to Hermione, looking at her with a concerned expression when he heard that Luna saw a vision.

Peter brightly smiled when he saw Hermione.

" Aunt Hermione!" Peter runs towards Hermione and hugs her.

" Hello, Peter." Hermione greets Peter and hugs him.

" Peter. How about you go to your room and pack some things you can take to the zoo?" Sirius asked since he figured Hermione needed to speak with Luna and Holly.

" Okay!" Peter lets go of Hermione, waves goodbye to her, and runs towards his bedroom.

Sirius and Hermione watch Peter leave. They turned and walked towards the kitchen to converse with Luna and Holly.

" Do you think what Luna saw regards Tony?" Sirius softly asked while looking at Hermione.

" I-I don't know. Luna didn't say anything to me about her vision after she saw it," Hermione responded.

Sirius nods his head and frowns, looking concerned about what Luna sees.

" Also, what was Peter wearing?" Hermione asked since she remembered Peter was wearing blue and white underwear on his head.

" He's Captain America," Sirius amusingly speaks.

" Ah. I see," Hermione nods her head. " Neville?" She merely asked while glancing at Sirius.

Sirius nods his head.

" Figured as much," Hermione amusingly shakes her head.

" I am happy to see you, Luna. And you too, Hermione. But I thought you, Luna, would relax or vacation after completing that mission in Hungary for S.H.I.E.L.D?" Holly's voice grabbed Hermione's attention, which caused her to look at her dear friend.

' I should let the girls speak privately. Taking Pete out to the Zoo with his Aunt and Uncle will be a good idea,' Sirius internally speaks.

" Hey, Holly!" Sirius calls out, causing Holly to stare at him.

" Yes?" Holly responded.

" Are you cool with me taking Pete to the Zoo with Pete's Aunt and Uncle?" Sirius asked.

" I don't mind it. Peter does need a distraction. And being with Ben and May would be good for him," Holly softly smiled. 

" Great!" Sirius beamed. He turns and walks towards Peter's bedroom and opens the door. " Hey, Pete! We gotta get going. We must go to your Uncle Ben and Aunt May's to take them to the Zoo." Sirius looks at his God-Grandson.

Peter turned his gaze to Sirius.

" Okay!" Peter nodded.

" Sweet! Then why don't you go change," Sirius affectionately ruffled Peter's unruly dark brown hair.

Sirius closed Peter's bedroom door to let Peter change. He turns and walks towards the living room to watch TV. He puts on Muggle cartoons and makes sure to put up the volume so he wouldn't hear the older females' conversation.

Holly served breakfast to Luna and Hermione, figuring that they hadn't had breakfast after coming to America from Hungary. She turns her gaze to Sirius, seeing her Godfather get distracted by the Muggle cartoons on TV.