Ch. 5 This mission better be important

An hour and thirty minutes later, Holly and her friends arrived at Stark Industries. Steve looked out the window, staring at the building in awe. He couldn't believe that his dear friend's company had grown so much since he last saw it. His happiness immediately changed to sadness, and he looked away.

Neville's forest-green eyes blinked when he saw Steve looking disappointed and sad.

" What's wrong, Steve?" Neville asked.

Steve turns his gaze to Neville.

" I wish Bucky and I had watched Howard become the successful man we knew he was going to become," Steve mumbled.

Holly briefly looks at Steve and Neville from the rearview mirror.

" You know. Grandpa has always told me that he appreciated that you and Bucky gave him the motivation to bring his dreams and goals to reality," Holly speaks.

Steve fondly smiled, feeling glad that Howard appreciated him and Bucky motivated him to bring his dreams and goals to reality.

Holly looks away and drives the minivan into Stark Industries parking lot. She puts her right foot on the break and turns her gaze to the security guard.

" Hello, I am here to see Happy Hogan and Pepper Potts," Holly informs the security guard.

The security guard nods their head in response, and they turn to grab a phone. They dialed a number, and they began to speak to someone.

" May I know your name?" The security guard asked.

" My name is Holly. Holly Stark," Holly introduced herself to the security guard since she figured he was new.

The security guard's eyes widened in surprise when they heard Holly's name.

" Jackson! Let her in," Happy's voice shouts from the other side of the phone.

" Yes, Sir!" Jackson shouts in response and presses a button, letting the gate go up, allowing Holly to enter the parking lot.

Holly drove her minivan to an exclusive parking spot with her name on it. She parks her car and turns it off, seeing Happy walk out of the elevator.

" Happy!" Holly unbuckles herself, and she gets out of her minivan.

" Holly! I am so happy to see you," Happy hugs Holly tightly.

Holly hugs Happy tightly, looking and feeling delighted and relieved to see her father's childhood best friend.

" There must be a reason why you are here," Happy lets go of Holly, and his chocolate brown eyes intently stared at her bright green eyes. " Ever since your father got kidnapped. You stopped coming here," He murmured.

Holly grabs Happy's hands, and she tightly grasps them.

" We found him, Happy," Holly emotionally speaks.

Happy's chocolate brown eyes widened in surprise when he heard that his best friend, Tony, was found.

" Really?" Happy mouths out, looking and feeling in disbelief since it has been a month since his best friend got kidnapped.

" Yes! Yes! Uncle Rhodey and his men are on their way to get him. He is finally coming home," Holly hugs Happy again, and she begins to cry.

Happy hugs Holly tightly, and he begins to cry as well, feeling so relieved to hear that his best friend is finally coming back home to them.

Holly's friends watched Holly and Happy hugging each other and crying. They looked at one another and smiled, feeling delighted and relieved to know that Holly's father was alive.