Ch. 6 Hey, Sweetheart

Holly lets go of Happy, and she turns to stare at her friends. Her bright green eyes blinked when she saw that Hermione wasn't with them. She raised an eyebrow and was about to ask them where Hermione went when a ringing sound grabbed her attention.

Holly looks away and sees the elevator opened. Her smile became more prominent when she saw her father's assistant, forty-four-year-old Virginia 'Pepper' Potts stepping out of the elevator.

" Pepper!" Holly shouts, looking and sounding delighted to see Pepper.

" Holly!" Pepper shouts and the two females run and hug each other.

" Happy said that you wanted to speak to us. Is everything alright? Are you okay? Is Peter okay?" Pepper asked while looking at Holly from head to toe.

" I'm fine. I'm fine," Holly reassures. " I am here because I have something to tell you regarding Dad," She looks at Pepper in the eyes.

Pepper's bright blue eyes widened at the mention of Tony.

" You have news regarding Tony," Pepper whispered, looking and sounding nervous and curious.

Holly nods her head in response.

" Uncle Rhodey and his men are on their way to get Dad. He is finally coming back home to us!" Holly excitedly tells Pepper.

Tears welled up in Pepper's bright blue eyes. She felt so delighted and relieved to hear that the military had found Tony and that he was finally coming back home to them.

" We should head to the airport!" Pepper exclaimed.

Holly and Happy looked at one another amusingly. The two had always noticed that Pepper and Tony have chemistry. However, the two adults in question would never act upon their feelings because they are afraid to ruin their friendly/business relationship.

" Yes! Happy take Pepper with you to the airport," Holly excitedly pats Happy's back.

" What about you?" Happy asked.

" I brought my car with me, and my friends would be there for me when I reunite with Dad," Holly reassures while turning her gaze to her friends who were waving at them.

Happy turns his gaze to Holly's friends, and he nods his head in response.

" I'm glad you," Happy looks back at Holly, and he fondly stares at her.

" I'll see you guys at the airport!" Holly waves goodbye, and she runs towards her minivan.

" Drive safely!" Pepper shouts when she sees Holly get inside the minivan.

Holly puts her seatbelt on, and she turns her head back to stare at her friends since Hermione isn't sitting next to her in the front passenger seat.

" Where did Mione go?" Holly asked.

Steve looks at Neville and then at Luna.

Neville and Luna looked at each other and then at Holly.

" On a mission for S.H.I.E.L.D.," Neville and Luna spoke at the same time.

" I see," Holly nods her head, not asking any more questions since she figures that the mission will be something magical related, and when Hermione has the time and place, the other female will let her know.

Holly looks away and turns on the minivan. She drives backward for a bit, makes a U-turn, and heads out of Stark Industries parking lot. Soon Happy's car followed the minivan and left the parking lot.

Unbeknown to the group, Obadiah Stane watched everything live from his office.

" Why was Stark's brat here?" Obadiah asked, looking and sounding curious. " Did she perhaps receive news that her old man has died, and that is why she came to see Pepper and Happy?" He murmured.