Ch. 7 I am so glad you are safe

Tony protectively hugs his daughter, remembering his promise to his dear friend that died to help him get free so that he can live and reunite with his only child.

" Promise me. Promise me that you continue living and doing many good deeds in life," Dr. Yinsen intently stared at Tony.

' I promise you, Dr. Yinsen, that I will continue living,' Tony internally speaks. He lets go of his daughter, and he looks at her lovingly.

' I will continue living for my daughter, grandson, and those I care deeply for,' Tony looks past his daughter, and his chocolate brown eyes intently stare at Happy and Pepper.

Holly looks at her father and then at Happy and Pepper. " Go to them. They have missed you so much," She whispered.

Tony looked at his daughter, and he nodded. He lets his daughter hug his uninjured arm and walks with her to Happy and Pepper.

" Hey," Tony greets Happy and Pepper.

Happy and Pepper emotionally stared at Tony.

" I am so glad you are okay!" Happy cries out.

Holly lets go of her father, and she amusingly watches Happy bear-hug her father, causing him to wince.

" Happy. Be gentle with Tony," Pepper scolds while looking at the two males amusingly.

" Oops! Sorry, Boss. I miss you so much, that's all," Happy bashfully lets go of Tony.

Tony awkwardly coughed, and he softly smiled at Happy. He then turns his gaze to Pepper.

Tony's chocolate brown eyes intently stared at Pepper's bright blue eyes.

Holly's gaze softened when she saw her father and Pepper stare at each other.

" Hey, Holly," Rhodey calls out, causing Holly to turn her gaze to her Uncle.

" Rhodey! Thank you so much for bringing Dad home," Holly turns and hugs Rhodey tightly.

Rhodey's gaze softened, and he hugged Holly tightly. " I am so sorry that it took us so long to find him," He murmured.

" Don't feel sorry. I am glad you and Dad came back home safe and sound," Holly lets go of Rhodey, and she fondly stares at him.

Holly and Rhodey turned their gaze to Tony and Pepper.

" Pepper," Tony softly smiled.

" Tony," Pepper looked relieved.

Tony held his arms out to Pepper, wanting her to hug him.

Pepper bashfully stared at Tony. She shyly glanced at Holly and saw the young female motion her to hug her father.

" I am so glad you are safe," Pepper walks toward Tony and hugs him.

" I am so glad to be back home to you, Holly, and Pete," Tony hugs Pepper.

Pepper hides her face against Tony's shoulder. She begins to tremble and cries since she was worried sick for him.

Tony's gaze softened, and he protectively hugged Pepper. He hides his face against his assistant's strawberry blonde hair, feeling glad to be surrounded by loved ones.

Tony lets go of Pepper, and he turns his gaze to Happy. " Happy. I am hungry. Can you take me to Burger King? I am craving a hamburger," He mumbled.

Holly amusingly shook her head. She figured her father would ask for a hamburger since, for some odd reason, a hamburger is a male Stark's weakness since she also knows her son would frequently ask to eat one.