Ch. 9 The Press Meeting

Tony enters the building with Pepper and his daughter. Immediately reporters started to surround them, causing the security to go through the sea of reporters to protect them.

" Mr. Stark! Where happened on your trip to Afghanistan?" A female reporter asked.

" We were told you got kidnapped. If so, who kidnapped you?" A male reporter asked.

Holly warily stared at her surroundings. She didn't like to get surrounded by so many people because it made her feel suffocated.

Holly's bright green eyes blinked when she felt an arm wrapped around her waist. She looks away and sees her father holding her close.

" If you guys want to hear what happened to me, please head to the Press Room. Over there," Tony calls out while pointing to the room. All of the reporters ran to the Press Room, wanting to hear what happened to the CEO of Stark Industries.

" Are you okay?" Tony asked while looking at his daughter.

Holly's bright green eyes intently stared at her father's brown eyes.

" I'm okay. Thank you," Holly softly smiled.

Tony opens his mouth to say something, but he gets cut off by Obadiah entering the hallway and greeting him.

" Tony! I am so relieved to see that you have survived," Obadiah speaks, causing Tony, Holly, and Pepper to stare at him.

" Hello, Obadiah. I gotten told that you were looking after my company while I was away," Tony firmly speaks.

" I did. Your precious daughter wanted to look after the company. But, since she doesn't have the experience and doesn't know both your work and your father's. I thought it would be best to take over the company for her. And besides, she had a child to look after," Obadiah looks at Tony.

Holly's bright green eyes narrowed.

' I cannot believe this asshole thinks I couldn't look after my family's company,' Holly internally speaks, feeling angry.

Holly's friends, Neville, Luna, and Steve, observed the scenario by standing near the elevators.

" Who does this guy think he is to speak that way to Holly," Neville firmly speaks, feeling protective of his best friend.

Steve's blue eyes intently stared at Obadiah. " Something about him rubs me the bad way," He softly speaks.

" I agree with you," Neville whispered.

Luna dreamily stared at the people in front of her. Her glittery silvery eyes stared at the scenario in amusement when she saw something.

" As the No-Maj say, karma will bite that man on the arse," Luna giggled.

Steve looked at Luna, confused, while Neville curiously stared at his best friend.

" What did you see?" Neville asked.

Luna turns her gaze to Neville and stares at him knowingly.

" My daughter is a Stark, Obadiah," Tony firmly speaks. " She would have understood mine and my father's work once you show and explain it to her," He looks at Obadiah.

Holly stared at her father, feeling emotional.

" So, I suggest you keep your thoughts to yourself because if I hear you say something bad about my daughter. You will regret it," Tony sternly speaks while guiding Pepper and his daughter to the Press Room.

Obadiah stood there, internally cursing himself for upsetting Tony. He didn't want the man to break his trust. He composed himself and followed the trio to the Press Room.