Ch. 4 My son is a big fan of yours

Holly lets go of Luna. She then looked at her friends, excited to reunite with her father.

" We need to get going. I have to let Happy and Pepper know that Dad is coming home at last," Holly excitedly babbles.

" Your father would want you to eat breakfast first," Hermione glanced at the plates filled with food.

Holly opens her mouth to say something, but she gets cut off by her stomach.

" How dare you betray me!" Holly points at her stomach, causing Hermione to stare at her amusingly, and Luna giggled.

" Yes. Yes. We should eat. We cannot waste your precious cooking," Luna grabs a fork and the plate, and she begins to eat the delicious food that her dear friend made.

Holly's gaze softened, and she nodded her head in response. She grabs a fork and the plate and begins to eat her breakfast.

Hermione did the same thing, and the three females started to eat their breakfast and talk.

" So, who has been watching over your father's company when he was away?" Luna asked while taking a sip of her Pumpkin juice.

" Mr. O-ba-diah Stane has been watching over my father's company while he was away. You guys haven't met him. He is close friends with Dad and Grandpa. He lived in California when Dad was running the company here in New York. After Dad disappeared, Obie came to New York to speak to Pepper and me about the company," Holly responded while taking a sip of her Orange juice.

Hermione raised an eyebrow at Holly's response.

" I for sure thought that you would be the one to watch over your father's company since you are his daughter and all," Hermione questioned.

" You know Pepper wanted that too, saying that I should have watched over Dad's company so I can get that learning experience to take over said company someday. But, Obie insisted that he should be the one to look after the company because he knew Dad and Grandpa's work more," Holly explained.

Hermione opened her mouth to say something, but Holly continued to speak.

" Even though I agreed that Obie can look after the company until Dad returned. I also told Pepper that she should keep a close eye on him by being his assistant. I know I am not Una and cannot see into the future. But, something in my gut also told me not to trust that man with my Dad and Grandpa's work," Holly murmured.

" Am I paranoid to feel that way?" Holly asked.

" It's understandable to feel that way, Holly. Your Grandfather and Father work hard to make Stark Industries successful. And outside sources that aren't family can use your Grandfather and Father's work for immoral reasoning," Hermione reassures.

Holly nods her head. Her bright green eyes blinked when she heard her fork tap against the plate, letting her know that she had finished eating her breakfast.

" I am done eating. Are you ladies done eating?" Holly asked.

Luna and Hermione nod their heads in response since they figured that Holly is itching to reunite with her father.

Holly pulled out her wand, and she whispered an incantation, watching the dirty dishes and forks float to the sink.

" Holly," Luna calls out, seeing Holly use magic to have the dishes and forks get washed.

" Yeah?" Holly turns her gaze to Luna.

" Why are you using your wand? You do know that we can do wandless magic now, right?" Luna raised an eyebrow.