OO1

If you ask me how Min Yoongi  is stuck in this situation he himself don't know about it . Oh wait , let's introduce Min yoongi .

Min yoongi is a beautiful young man . He is very cute and kind to everyone . But he is also a savage and has a little temper issues . But for others he  just looks like  a  ' angry kitten '  that's how lisa  , yoongi's best friend told him.

Because of that he became more angry and didn't talk to his friends for two days because on the third day lisa coaxed yoongi by giving him ice cream ,  who's eye lit up and snatched the ice cream from lisa and began to eat his ice cream .

While lisa just smirked and a low ' I told you ' but yoongi didn't say anything and was digging his ice cream passionately. That's how yoongi's life was .About his parents they never cared about him always working and working .

At start yoongi was alone and sad but then he started to accept the truth and started to care less s about his parents . But in his middle  school ,on his first day  he sat down with a  girl who everyone in the school was afraid of but he didn't knew it because he was a new one .

So you could tell they didn't start in a good way but somehow that girl became his protector as well as his only best friend , Lalisa . That's how yoongi's life was until now .

But all those changed when his parents told him to marry their friend's son .

" What ? No , I'm not going to marry him . I'm still studying and I'm not interested in marriage  "  He added . His mother and father just  sighed they knew yoongi would say this .

" Yoongi , it's not a official marriage . This is contract marriage , you are marrying him just for one year and then you could divorce him " His mother coaxed him to get him agree to this marriage.

" Yoongi , please do it for our company  " his father told him .

Yoongi just let out a bitter laugh , they had never cared about him as a son  but now they are going to trade me as a object for their company' s profit . Yoongi knew even if he oppose it they  would come up with  someother  way to get him accept it  because they had never cared about him but only about their company .

" I will accept it . I will marry that guy " just for a year . But he didn't say the last part . As yoongi accepted for the proposal  , his parents were so happy .

That 's how yoongi came into a situation in which he is staring at his soon to be husband who is talking so politely to his parents .
He is handsome and when he smile he looks like a bunny .

" I like this guy " Yoongi mentally noted to himself  . He shooked  his head and started to concentrate on his food .

'May be it's not bad for him to accept the marriage . Maybe they could make a beautiful family ' at his thought yoongi blushed profusely .

Maybe yoongi started to has a little crush on his soon to be husband ' Jeon Jungkook ' who is so polite and gentle .

But you know we should never judge a book by its cover and yoongi is also going to learn it through his experience .

___________________________________________________________________

One male lead is introduced .

What do you think going to happen to yoongi ?

Min yoongi 

23 yrs old 

Lalisa Manoban 

Lalisa Manoban 

23 yrs old ( three months older than yoongi )

Yoongi's best friend