OO3

Yoongi sat there waiting for jungkook . He has made lamb skewers for him and jungkook , he wanted to surprise jungkook as he knew Jungkook liked lamb skewers  from the short awkward talk they both had before theither marriage . 

Now here is yoongi waiting for jungkook to come back for dinner . But he is not coming back so he called jungkook but  he is not taking the phone . He also checked  his message to check whether he got any message from jungkook  but no he didnt get anything .

Just like that yoongi fell asleep on the couch waiting for jungkook . 

While on the other side , jungkook was dressing  to get ready to go home . As he was going to go , there was a tug in his shirt , so when he saw the girl with whom he fucked .

' What ? ' He asked in a harsh tone .He knew what she is going to tell him next . He have heard it many times and his guess didn't go wrong when the girl asked him 'I would love to make it regular '  she said shyly .

' Sorry , but I don't  like to make it regular with sluts  ' . He said and got out withouteven glancing back at the girl who is now gaping like a fish without knowing what to say .

Jungkook now arrived  at his house and opened the door when he entered he saw yoongi sleeping on the couch .  

Jungkook doesn't even know why he did it , but he carried yoongi to his bedroom and made him to sleep there . 

After that he went back to the hall as he wanted to finish some things related to his company . When he sat down and began working , he heard his stomach growling . 

Now thinking of that he didn't eat at all   after his 'exercise' . So he stood and and went towards the kitchen to see whether is there any left over , but he didn't expect to see his favourite , lamb skewers. 

So he sat down and began to eat , not even thinking about who would have made this . Eventhough it's cold but it's still so tasty . 

After finishing eating he went to continue his work and after a while he also went back to his bed not even caring about the boy who is now sleeping on his other who didn't even eat as he was  waiting for him to arrive  and to eat as a family which he always yearned to do when he was young but sadly it never happened . 

Next day , yoongi woke up sleepily and saw his surroundings and then patted his side but there was no one . 

Now he sat up and looked at the clock which showed it was already ' 8:00 ' but if yoongi was right Jungkook's  work time is 9'o clock . 

As he was thinking he heard his phone having an incoming call when he saw the name of the caller he was so annoyed that he even forget jungkook for a moment .

He irritatedly answered the call  and asked in a harsh tone  as he doesn't like the one that is in the opposite line ., 

' What the hell do you want Namjoon ?  ' 

___________________________________________

Second character is also introduced .