O15

Yoongi woke up to his alarm in the phone . Yesterday he was hella tired , he didnt even knew when he ended up in his bed because according to his memories , late night he was studying for his exams . Yoongi stretched his arms and sat on his bed with a spaced off look . Yoongi thought back to the last 2 months . 

Those last two months yoongi made a lot of friends , if you didnt know yoongi is somewhat introvert he doesn't like human interaction that's yoongi had only one bestfriend throughout his life but now to avoid spending time with jungkook he began to go out more often than before , in the excuse of seeing his boyfriend.  By going out he made many friends not only from his college but alsoother university students . 

Sometime , he would hang out with Taehyung  since  Taehyung helped him in his problem  he thought Taehyung is a good person because not many people would  help the strangers they see ,  in this  world . So Taehyung also became his one of his trustee after the incident in the bar . He considers Taehyung  as a  good friend for him and he is sure  Taehyung also thinks of him  as such .  

But however there is a big headache for yoongi in his campus it is none other than Mr.Kim aka Mr jin , he always accompanying him everywhere sometimes he glares at his friends who talks to him . He had talked to Mr Kim but it looks like it would never workbecause it is like talking to a tree which would never have any effects  . Even Rumors spread that I'm sleeping with him for good grades however soon the rumours spreaded it soon they went away like  such incidence never existed .   

Another headache for yoongi is that Namjoon now calls him more than 10 times a day , even if he changed his number , he somehow gets his number calls him . But he could even deal with this matter as he did before . The biggest of his headache is because of  that obnoxious guy , Jeon Jungkook  . That guy now constantly   annoying him , If yoongi tried to avoid him . 

Jungkook somehow  manages to get him like  how he would asks him to sleep with him today or how he would clear all his schedule just to spend time with him during weekends if yoongi asked why he is doing this , he would only answer as a husband he intends to tell but he would change his word and answers yoongi ,  as a friend . 

If before yoongi would have flattered and would have accepted his courting methods but now after that incident , he didn't want to believe Jeon because once if he did this what is the probability that he won't repeat the same thing again.  

Yoongi was in his own world thinking about many things that happened in his life in these two months . But he come out of his thoughts , when he heard the doorbell along with jungkook's voice  'im coming'

' Oh Jeon is home today .... wait Jeon is home today !!! that means today is    weekend  , Shit  I had an appointment with Mr Kim today .' Yoongi thought and looked at his phone ' it passed the time , he must have pro - ' before yoongi could finish his thoughts he heard a growl from Jeon and another man , but he thinks so he knew that voice and that voice seems to call someone's name . 

The voices became louder and louder , " Yoongi , YOONGI "  . Yoongi blinked his eyes slowly and thought ' Oh it's  ....  Mr jin's voice !!! ' 

Yoongi widened his eyes and jumped from his bed and went to the area where the commotion is taking place . He didn't even care to change his pajamas which is somewhat short for him . 

He rushed towards the living room , where now he could hear the loud voice of both of them . He is so sorry for his neighbours who might have woke up from this commotion . 

" Who the hell are you?  why are you calling fo my yoongi ? " Jungkook's booming voice could be heard and another voice boomed '" Why should I tell you,  I came here for yoongi not you " . When yoongi finally gother there he could see a very angry jungkook  and a smug looking Jin .

The argument might have continued if  Jin didn't notice yoongi at the door side.  Jin went towards yoongi , jin was so awed yoongi looked small first but now in his pajamas he looked son small that he just want to keep him in his pocket and about his face if first it looked so pretty , now it's so much pretty , yoongi looked like a baby . 

Jungkook also turned back as he saw the old man walking towards the door , when he saw yoongi in his cute pajamas he smiled but his smile faded as soon as it came  lest hewas not alone but now there was someone withat I'm in this house who is also lookingwhat he seen. 

He quickly turned towards the other man but he wasn't there he again quickly turned towards yoongi but he saw the other man hugging his man . He went fastly and seperated them and pushed yoongi behind his back and glared at the stranger . The stranger also glared at  Jungkook . Before anyone could do anything a soft voice interupted their internal war , 

' Jin hyung ... '

______________________________________________

Sorry for the late updates  guys . My exams are coming that's why , sorry