OO9

" I hate you Jungkook "  

" I am so sorry yoongi , p-please forgive me  , I love you so much Yoongi , please"

 jungkook hurriedly said as his tears falling and as he extended his arms to take yoongi back from Sehun,  he saw how yoongi and Sehun are disappearing and now jungkook is only one present in their room . 

He doesn't know what was happening  , but he could see his memories swirl around him,  his beautiful moments with yoongi , he doesn't know whether he is dying but even if he is dying he  just want to tell only one thing , 

" I love you , yoongi

But before he could close his eyes , he felt someone calling him . 

On the other side ,

    "    Hey, Hey  wake up for fucksake dude  " a young man in his 20's is trying to wake up another man ,  who does'nt even know his name . This man was just blabbering his  mind out to him . He also listened to him because common  it was boring to drink alone . 

Ohh man , but when he began to listen to this dude's  story only did he understand how fucked up this guys life is . He offered his husband to one of his friends.  But he himself swore , he won't do something like that to his husband , because he will love him so much . However he is still single . 

Anyways comingback to this story , he tried to wake up this tattooed man but he didn't wake up , as he was trying to wake up , he heard his phone ringing , 

" Where the hell are you Kim Taehyung ? " you could hear a  women's voice yelling from the other side . The man who is now known as Taehyung  , took his phone away from his ear and again pressed it near his ear , 

" Mom , I will come soon , don't worry , bye . " 

Taehyung cutted the call before she could nag at him , now he again tried to wake up the other man who is now crying . 

" Sir , I will wake him up  , you don't have to worry , you could go . " the waiter said to taehyung to which he showed his gratitude and left . He doesn't want to see that guy anymore , because what he did to his husband is so cruel and he is not interested in linking  himself with someone like that person . 

He made his way out to his house . 

WITH JUNGKOOK,  

                               He  heared someone calling him , he stirred and woke up . Now only did he realise that it was  a dream , he blinked and then saw the surounding,  he was still in the bar , he didn't remember anything before that . 

After some time realisation came , he had to rush back to his house to Stop something he did . 

So he hurriedly went out and got in his car  and drove back to his house . When he got to his destination,  he hurriedly took the keys and opened the door and rushed to his and yoongi 's room . 

But what he saw relieved him , yoongi was slepping alone and there is no smell of sex . He slowly went towards yoongi and caressed his cheeks . 

" I am sorry , don't leave me "

 jungkook said as he went to bed and hugged yoongi tightly  and slept . Jungkook is going to show his feelings for yoongi from now on . 

But what jungkook doesn't know is that not everything is going back to normal and he also didn't see how yoongi's tears are keep falling and eyes red because of crying , 

" I hate you Jeon  " - 

yoongi said and continued to let his tears run down .

______________________________________________

It was just a dream aand the third male lead is also introduced .

27 yrs old 

Handsome and believes in ' love ' and a romantic person . 

Has'nt met yoongi yet  but has a bad impression on jungkook from their first meeting in the bar .