O22

After that day where yoongi told Jungkook that he knew his secret offering . Yoongi again began to avoid Jungkook more visibly as now Jungkook also knew reason but what Yoongi didn't knew was that  the moment he opened his mouth , jungkook became more possessive of yoongi while yoongi on the other side didn't even see the latter's visibly changed emotions .

Yoongi who was now sitting in his class alone as he came early today , began to let his head lay down on the desk and he slowly let his eyes to close . After a few moments , only a breathless breathing could be heard . 

But as the time goes on , his other collegemates began to arrive on , and the first thing they saw when they entered is a sleeping figure , one of the guy went near to wake up the student but seeing yoongi's peaceful face,  he didn't have the heart to wake him up , so he just went to his desk .

Now the class is well packed with students loudly  chitchating as for some reason their teacher is running late today  , yoongi who was also awake now was just sitting and staring at the card that one of his mates gave him , it seems there is a party is going to be held today night . As now days  Yoongi began to interact with his classmates , so he began to gain some friends . So one of his mate gave him this card . 

If before yoongi wouldn't even think about going to a  party as he does'nt like crowded places but these days he is doing all the things he had hated before , just so he could avoid Jungkook . 

Yoongi was more frustrated thinking about him cause that guy doesn't allow him to live in his dorm that his universit provided for every students . Whenever yoongi talks about it to him he would just show the contract paper . Seeing that , yoongi can't do anything but to just retreat his path . 

All the chitchats in the room stopped as soon as  the professor entered the room . Yoongi also cleared his mind and began to concentrate on  today's subject .           ' Just one year ' was the last thing yoongi said in his mind before concentrating on his classes . 

" Yoongi ah  , don't forget to come today yeah " said one of his mates before dashing out of the classroom with his friends . Yoongi was also collecting his  things before he heard the guy so in a moment he was startled and dropped one of his books . Yoongi seeing that bowed to take it but as soon as his hands touched his books , another pair of hands also came forward to take the book . 

The thin pale hand was covered by another large hand of wheat coloured . Seeing this , yoongi immediately removed his hands and looked up to see who it was , "Jin hyung ? " , while the other person who missed the soft palm in his hands showed a lost expressing on his face but then schooled his expression immediately after he saw yoongi staring at him . He then gave yoongi , a bright smile  while yoongi gave him just a uptight smile . 

Seeingthe book in his hand , jin gave the book to yoongi who got it and whispered a small thank you . Jin was walking closely with yoongi while yoongi on the other hand was distancing himself from his profferssor as he doesn't want his professor to be in trouble . 

As he knew , how others would make up a story from just a  small thing and yoongi doesn't want that to affect his professor as if this rumours might give Jin a black mark in his evaluvation chart  and it would really affect jin's future . 

While Jin on the other hand , who does'nt know what yoongi was thinking , misunderstood that yoongi doesn't like him , clenched his fists . Jin calmed himself , he gave  a small smile to yoongi  , 

" I won't be here for  a week,  so i can't able to teach you during that time but you don't have to worry I have asked one of the profferssor here to help you with the subject you left out with " 

Yoongi who heard that bowed his head to Jin for his help , eventhough he doesn't need it now a Jin had already  helped him with the subjects but he showed his gratitude as Jin helped him eventhough he has other important things . Yoongi was deeply touched , after few words with Jin , they parted their ways . Moreover yoongi parted away while Jin was standing there and watching yoongi's disappearing back . 

Yoongi who didn't have  a slightest idea about that , started his car to reach Jungkook's house ( / his house ). Yoongi doesn't have a slightest thought about interacting with jungkook , he just want to freshen up and get dressed up to attend today's party . Eventhough he doesn't like these that much , but he has that little bit of anticipation in his heart  for the upcoming party . 

Let's see how this is going to go .......

______________________________________________

Sorryyyyy for the delay , I had exams and other things but from now on I will try to update regularly , again sorry guys . 

I hope you guys forgive me . HEHE😅