dos

Visit Two:

Reason: Diagnoses

Symptoms: Heart rate accelerated, pale, shallow breathing, low blood pressure

Time in: 8:00 am July 12th, 2021

Minjeong hated working with celebrities of any kind. They were always entitled and annoying and so overdramatic. Besides that, they got her nurses worked up every single time. Yu Jimin, super idol Karina (ugh) was no better. Minjeong didn't want to deal with her.

And Minjeong especially did not want to deal with her at 8 am, but there she was, standing in front of Karina, three minutes past. Sure, the idol was attractive - if you were into that insanely cute and also maybe just a little bit hot thing. Didn't make her less of a burden.

So, the doctor wanted to get the appointment over with quick, hoping that her bedside manner would be so bad Karina would request another doctor. Of course she could just refuse Karina, but that always looked bad. And Minjeong had already done that with two other patients, one a famous swimmer who hit on her twice, and another a woman who kept talking about her pet rats. The rat thing would have been okay if the woman had not brought them into her office one day.

Minjeong looked at her clipboard, purposely avoiding the idol's curious gaze.

"You have anemia," She said, expecting shock or surprise, or some dumbass comment about dying.

"Oh," was all Karina said with a small shrug. She might have even been relieved.

"You know what that is?" Minjeong asked cautiously.

Karina rolled her eyes. Brat. "Yeah, my little brother has it. It's like when your red, blood cell count is low, right?"

Minjeong's eyes widened a little. "Yes, kind of. So you know about proper treatment?"

"Yes. Is that all?" Karina looked down at her hands, toying with one of her nails. Was she even listening?

"That's all. You'll need to come in for checkups more regularly from now on, and I'll have them give you a print out of proper care up front."

Karina stood up, stretched out her back muscles and arms. The hem of her shirt lifted a little, and Minjeong accidentally caught a brief glimpse of the idol's pale stomach. Well, less of a glimpse and more that the doctor just couldn't stop staring.

Only because someone of her fame should look more professional while going out, obviously.

Karina cleared her throat, forcing Minjeong to look up at one of the most annoyingly smug faces she'd seen in her life.

"Sure there isn't anything else?" Karina asked.

This is why famous people are the worst. 

"Your things will be up front, Ms. Yu." Minjeong said before leaving the room.