once

Visit Eleven:

Reason: Check up

Symptoms: None

Time in: 10:00 am December 3rd, 2021

Jimin held out two tickets, her hand shaking a little because this had to be overstepping with Minjeong. It wasn't easy getting the tickets, either. Not difficult as in there was a shortage because like merchandise, Aeri always kept extras just in case. But difficult as in Aeri knew something was up now.

It didn't help that she told Yizhuo, so now she had both of them on her back. Didn't help that Jimin now had to admit that, okay, maybe she liked Minjeong more than she should. Maybe as more than a doctor, or a friend - if they were even friends. Are they friends? It felt like that, now. Kind of.

"What's this?" The doctor asked.

Jimin swallowed in. "Tickets. I have a show coming up in two weeks, I thought you'd want to go maybe. I gave two to Ryujin as well. I think she mentioned taking Yeji."

"Well, they're dating, so probably," The brown haired said, still looking at the tickets. She then licked her lips, before biting down, running her slender fingers through her hair. "This is- are you sure?" she said looking up. "What are the dates? I--"

"It's no big deal or anything," The idol said, even though she was sweating. "Bring whoever you want. A date. I just thought, as a friend, you'd want to go." Ugh. The thought of the doctor bringing a date made Jennie's jaw lock. But she had to because it was rude to give someone just one ticket, right? No one wanted to go to a concert alone, and Jennie already kind of gathered that Yeji and Ryujin were something based on the occasional sweet look they'd throw each other's way.

"Friends?" Minjeong teased, though she still hadn't grabbed the tickets.

Jimin nodded. "Friends."

Minjeong bit the inside of her cheek, but then grabbed the tickets. 

Wait, ticket. 

She grabbed one.

"I'm not actually seeing anyone," She mentioned, a throw away line more than anything, but the blue haired's ears pricked up at it. "I'll see if I can make it."

She smiled, and Jimin stomach did the weird flippy thing and her chest thumped a little harder than normal.

"Thank you," Minjeong said, shyly raising a hand at the back of her neck out of shyness. "Again." She chuckled, her hand coming to cover her mouth. "You know, maybe this whole super idol friend thing isn't bad."

The taller sighed in relief, hoping it wasn't too noticeable. "Well, now it just sounds like you're using me!"

Suddenly Minjeong's smile shifted into a frown. Her eyes widening as she leans forward, almost touching Jimin. "No! I-- I really do appreciate this. I, well, thank you."

The idol smiled, feeling a warm, bubbling sensation in her chest that moved up her throat. "Jeez, I was just kidding. Let's do this appointment thing now," Jimin said, propping herself up on the examination table.