Plotting Revenge

Shit

I took off my wet clothes that clung to my body and wrapped a towel around my waist. I threw them in the washer and jumped in the shower the hot water is relaxing my body.

My thoughts drifted to the incident that occurred not too long ago. I clenched my jaw plotting my revenge.

It's sooo fuooon.

By the time I was in college i frantically looked for Luke. When i eventually found him i flung myself on him not caring the surrounding people. He stumbled a bit before he gained his composure and looked down at me smiling.

"Hey Gulfieeeee," he beamed

"I missed you and my roommate is a jackass." I said my voice muffled because my face was buried in his chest.

"He's not that bad"

I looked up at him and let him go. I frowned.

"Not that bad, he was listening to music loudly at 3am and he poured a bucket of ice water on me in the morning." I spat angrily. I was only met with a 'ohh'

"I ll talk to him okay." I nodded. "Now let's get you to the class I ll have lunch with you later." He smiled down at me and I gave him a small smile back.

___________________

I walked in the apartment, it is filled with unfamiliar smell of food. That kitchen hadn't been used since we moved in here. I sceptically made my way through the apartment to the kitchen. I was met with the sight of Mew slaying away in the kitchen. He looked at me and smiled. I narrowed my eyes at him suspiciously.bwhat was this guy planning??.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking around the mess he made . Used dishes in the sink ,waste on the kitchen counter. There was clatter everywhere, i cringed.

"I'm making dinner." He said matter of fact

He got done and cleared everything up. Thankfully and placed a plate in the table . Then he told me to sit . I looked at him then the food . Reluctantly sat but didn't touch it. He sat accross to me and snorted at my behaviour but I still didn't bulge. I don't trust him one bit.

Is this poisoned?? I asked narrowing my eyes at him making him laugh.

And why would I do that ?? He chuckled.

I don't know, you are crazy. I shrugged.

Well, that maybe correct, but I'm not gonna poison you . I sighed in relief picked up the spoon and shoved the food in my mouth. Until he added. "Not today anyway." I coughed. He laughed so hard he started crying.

" Fuck I'm joking." He said between laughs wiping tears .

Asshole. I shoved him playfully and continued eating.

"How was your day princess?" Mew asked after calming down.

" It was fine just some assignments nothing i can't handle." I answered my heart flattered at the stupid pet name . The fuck ..
OMG!! I'm shy ..but am not gonna show him .
But little did he know . He is blushing.

He hummed then proceeded to eat in silence.

__________________

"Mew could you come here a sec i need your help with something." I called from the bathroom after i finish getting ready for bed.

He came in the bathroom and stood by the door looking around. I smiled at him but he didn't budge.

"Come in " i encouraged.
He took a step inside, clearly suspecting something was up.

"Come closer".

He took another step. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not gonna bite." I smiled.

He chuckled and closed the distance between us. I grinned and placed my hand on his shoulders. He tensed up a bit before relaxing. What was that about.

" What did you need help with?? He asked.

I smiled and moved so he was leaning his back on the sink. I leaned in and grabbed the baby powder off the counter behind his back making sure he doesn't see it. I ran my hand through his hair to distract him and he fell for it, he leaned into my touch and i knew i had him where i wanted. I stood on my tippy toes and brushed my nose with his and he hummed in delight sending shivers down my spine.
I shook the feeling off i had to focus. We looked into each other eyes and i bit my lip trying to hide my smile. I raised the powder up and squeezed a generous amount on his head . He gasped when he felt it. I quickly took a step back and squeezed it on his face over and over again until he was covered in it . His black t-shirt and hair all turned to white. He coughed trying to shake some off his face . I gasped and started laughing.

He glared at me with fire in his eyes, and his nose flaring. I threw the bottle in the sink and ran out of the bathroom laughing all the way into the bedroom and locked it. He banged on my door.

"GULF GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE"!!.

I just laughed.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?"

"Very". I said between laughs.

" WATCH YOUR BACK PRINCESS!!"

With that i heard the door slam then water running. I laughed. I can't believe he actually fell for that.

After i stopped laughing i thought about how close we were. Why didn't he push me off?? And why did I feel like kissing him when our nose brushed?? And his smell... I shook my head and filed the thoughts under not important and it doesn't mean anything.