~fourty two~

I know i haven't updated in over a week but this chapter is over 2000 words...i hope that makes up for it ㅜㅜ <3

-not proofread bc i would cringe too much and delete the entire thing-

Jisung was terrified that he was going to be late arriving at Minho's due to the fact that he completely forgot that he had a schedule.

They obviously had not done a group vlive (imagine getting consistent 3racha lives...that would be so chaotic) since Chan and Jisung kissed and while Chan and Changbin had both been doing solo ones Jisung hadn't done anything.

Jisung was just finishing getting ready at around 10:15ish due to the fact that he was worried he was going to be extremely indecisive but luckily he wasn't. Then Changbin walked into his room and started pulling him by his wrist to leave.

"Great, you're already dressed and stuff."

"What are we doing? Bin I already have plans for today." Jisung frowned as Changbin continued to pull him out of their apartment and towards their studio.

"Unless you don't want help avoiding Chan anymore, which you can't do for much longer anyway, you need to do a vlive right now."

"Can I just post something on Instagram instead? I'll do one tomorrow."

"We have an interview thing tomorrow. Just because you and Chan aren't talking doesn't mean that we aren't releasing that mini-album in a week."

"Oh...right," Jisung said with a sigh. He wasn't upset about it, he was actually pretty excited for the album to be released but he had been so caught up with other stuff that he nearly forgot. That concerned him. "Wait where's Chan?"

"Gym," Changbin responded, opening the door then helping Jisung set everything up.

Changbin left and Jisung started the live, greeting fans and talking about random things.

Despite feeling nervous every single time he did a vlive, he actually enjoyed them a lot. Just not right now since he kept glancing at the time every two seconds as he now needed to go back home and change before going to Minho's.

He started the live at about 10:30 so he figured it was okay to end it at 11:30ish which of course ended up being 11:40 so to fans begging him to stay longer and Jisung not being able to resist.

Once he finished it he quickly grabbed his stuff and rushed out of the studio, bumping into someone before he could even reach the door.

"Are you okay?" He heard the person ask, holding out a hand since Jisung had fallen to the ground.

Jisung grabbed it and stood back up, awkwardly laughing in the process as he kept his eyes fixed on the ground. "Yup I'm fine, thanks, Chan."

Doing a vlive in their studio apparently wasn't the smartest idea. Chan came directly after working out which he never does. He only did it because he knew Jisung was there.

He tried to rush past him and leave but Chan grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

"Can we please talk?"