~sixty one~

"What's the name of it?" Minho questioned, pulling his headphones down again so he could hear Jisung's response.

"Close," Jisung responded for a minute and looked at Minho with a pout as he tapped his foot against the ground, wanting to do anything else besides press play.

"Hey," Minho said, grabbing his hand and enlacing their fingers, "you don't have to play it if you really don't want to."

"No- I do want you to hear it, it's just really embarrassing."

"Must I remind you that you have a video of me sobbing to your fan cams?" Minho questioned, causing Jisung to giggle.

"Good point but we aren't talking about it after you listen to it," Jisung said and Minho nodded in agreement despite the fact that his face made it seem as though he were still thinking about it.

Minho moved his hand away from Jisung's so he could put his headphones back but Jisung quickly tightened his grip on the older's hand and adjusted the headphones for him.

He finally pressed the play button and sat back in his chair, glancing over at Minho every few seconds, wondering what Minho was thinking. He became slightly relieved once he saw a smile spread across Minho's face as he continued listening.

"That was-"

"No, shut up please," Jisung said before Minho could continue. "Wait- are you crying?"

Minho quickly whipped underneath his eyes as he shook his head no, "the song was just really cute and I love y- the song."

"Love how we went from making out to crying." Jisung joked to lighten the mood as he moved closer to wipe underneath Minho's eyes.

"I can't believe you expected me not to cry," Minho replied and grabbed both sides of Jisung's face to pull him closer and place a quick kiss onto his forehead.

After that, they both held eye contact and admired each other's features up close. Both of them had the urge to say the three words they have been wanting to say to the other pretty much since they had met but it would be a bit strange considering that they still weren't technically boyfriends.

Even weirder since they wouldn't be able to play it off as a joke or in a platonic way considering that Jisung just created hickeys all over the older's neck and Minho was still crying over the song Jisung wrote about him that could very easily be interpreted as a love song.

So Jisung decided to change the subject before things got awkward.

But Minho, on the other hand, wanted to make it so that it wouldn't be awkward if he were to blurt out the words that were on the tip of his tongue.

"There's one more thing-"

"Can I ask you something?"

"As long as it's not about the songs, yes ask me whatever you want." Jisung smiled, but moved Minho's hands away from his face and moved back to sit normally in his chair.

"What were you gonna say?"

"You go first."

"Fine. So...we've been on a few dates, kissed a couple of times, and basically have a kid together."