~fifty five~

-not proofread-

Minho pouted when he looked at the clock and saw that it was 4:00 yet the pretty boy he had been looking forward to seeing had yet to show up.

Perhaps expecting Jisung to show up at exactly 4 sharp was a bit extreme but Minho would admit that being around Jisung was easily his new favorite place to be.

He took off the apron that he had to wear while working before saying bye to his co-worker and all of the cats before going outside to wait for Jisung there.

Minho leaned against the exterior wall of the cafe and scrolled through Instagram on his phone despite the fact that he was barely paying attention due to the fact he was looking up every two seconds to see if Jisung were there yet.

Although he for some reason didn't take into consideration that Jisung could be coming from someplace that was not his apartment and jumped when he heard a sudden voice right beside him as he was looking in the other direction.

"I'm only 4 minutes late...why are you acting like I'm 40 minutes late?" Jisung asked with a small smile as Minho looked over at him and gasped.

"Your hair is blue," Minho stated. (I'm pretty sure Jisung has had blue hair in every Minsung story I have written so it must continue).

"Does it look okay?" Jisung asked, trying to figure out if Minho hated it or loved it.

"You look really pretty." Minho smiled and glanced down at Jisung's rather casual clothing choice which consisted of black sweatpants and an oversized white shirt. He of course still looked amazing but Minho was slightly confused considering the fact Jisung had specifically said that they were going on a date.

"I look like I just woke up which I technically did because I fell asleep while I was getting my hair dyed but thank you."

"Is there a specific reason as to why you dyed your hair?"

"Yeah." Jisung nodded but failed to elaborate at all.

"Which is?"

"I can't tell you, it's a surprise." He smiled, not that Minho could see it due to the mask that was covering it but he could tell by his eyes.

"Unfair."

"I'll make up for it," Jisung replied and began walking, hoping that Minho would take the hint to follow. He wanted to hold his hand while they watched but considering that he forgot to bring a hat or hoodie and he had just dyed his hair he was afraid that someone would too easily recognize him.

As long as he and Minho weren't holding hands or anything he could get away with the excuse that Minho is an old friend.

"Where are we going?" Minho asked curiously. "Should we stop by my house first so that I can change."

"Nope you're okay and we're going on a date."

"I know that part already...where though?"

"It's a surprise."

"Why are you being so secretive?" Minho questioned with a sigh as Jisung just laughed softly in response.