~fifty~

-not proofread bc it's 3 am and I don't have the mental strength-

Perhaps Jisung's expectations were a bit too high when he assumed that he would wake up next to Minho and they would have a peaceful morning and cook breakfast together.

He definitely wasn't expecting to be woken up by Minho telling him to hide in his closet though.

"What?" Jisung asked, lazily opting his eyes to see Minho in a pretty frantic state.

"Get in the closet!" Minho whisper yelled.

"Coming out of it the first time was traumatizing enough," Jisung mumbled and pulled the blanket further over his head only for it to immediately get pulled back down.

"Felix is here. He can't see you. Please?"

"He is?!" Jisung questioned, now suddenly more alert. "I wanna meet him."

"Not right now. If he sees you like this..." Minho began, ruffling Jisung's already messy hair and admiring the tired pout on his face. "he might assume some things."

"Oh- right," Jisung said with an awkward laugh, only now hearing a voice yell out for Minho to open the door.

"I'll make sure he leaves quickly, okay?" Minho said and Jisung just gave him a thumbs-up as he walked into Minho's closet and sat down in the middle of it. He could tell that Felix wasn't the type of person to have a quick conversation with. Not that he minded, it wasn't like he had anything else to do.

"Why are you here so early?" Minho questioned as he opened the door to his annoyed best friend.

"Why did you take so long to open the door?"

"Because I just woke up." Minho explained blankly, "now you answer."

"We are supposed to go shopping together to get Seungmin a birthday present, remember?"

"I never agreed to that. Welcoming him into my home is already too much. No way I'm getting him an actual present.

"Minho- fine. Will you at least come with me? I don't want to walk around the mall by myself." Felix pouted.

"I can't I have stuff to do this morning."

"Like what?"

"Things." Minho explained with a sigh, going into the kitchen to start his coffee machine so he could successfully stay awake during the day.

"Fine but it's really cold out so I'm gonna go steal one of your hoodies," Felix said before quickly rushing into Minho's room.

"Wait, Felix!!!" Minho yelled and tried to follow him but it was already too late. Felix was already standing still with the door to his closet wide open.

"Hi, Felix!" Jisung said with a small wave and an awkward smile.

"I- Minho did you- you kidnapped him???"

Minho looked past Felix to Jisung who was now standing up and trying not to laugh at Felix's response.

Before Minho could even say anything about it Jisung walked closer to Felix and held out his hand in front of him.