~eighty eight~

-extra chapter 4-

not proofread

"Woah, Hyunjin, you should write songs more often." Jisung complimented as he read through some of Hyunjin's rough drafts that he had been working on ever since Jeongin commented something about it being cute.

"Really? I thought they were bad because I had no idea what I was doing."

"No, definitely not. Just a few small things that I personally would change but the lyrics are really good."

Jisung moved over, a bit closer to Hyunjin to point out different lyrics that could be worded a bit differently.

"Can I see?" Minho questioned, leaning forward between the two of them.

"Bro- You said that you were gonna silently sit in the corner and not bother us at all." Jisung pointed out as Minho rolled his eyes.

"I wanna know what he wrote about too."

"You can read it when it's done or maybe...wait- Hyuinjin! Can you sing?"

"Yes," Minho quickly replied for him.

"Yeah but definitely not in front of you," he responded as Jisung tilted his head in confusion.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I can't sing in front of one of my favorite idols. That would be embarrassing."

"But think about how much Jeongin would love if you not only wrote him a song but also recorded it for him." The youngest of the three-pointed out as Hyujin thought about it with a small pout.

"I guess I can try but what about making the instrumental? I don't know how to do that kind of stuff."

"Then maybe you should give up and leave."

"Minho!" Jisung yelled and gently pushed him away, "go sit down and I can make the instrumental...I can teach you how it works if you're interested." He offered since this didn't seem like it was the first time Hyunjin had ever tried writing song lyrics, he wasn't planning on calling him out for it but he knew he had to of at least tried writing them a few times previously.

"Okay," Hyunjin agreed with a small smile as Jisung pulled out some stuff and opened several different things on his laptop as he began explaining everything to Hyunjin who silently absorbed all of the new information.

Minho watched from a distance with a small frown. Perhaps he had become a bit used to always being the main person Jisung would pay attention to. He would have never considered himself a clingy person before but now considering the fact that the only thing he currently wishes to do was take Jisung away from Hyunjin and spend their afternoon alone together, cuddling and possibly cooking dinner together...Well, he couldn't exactly deny the fact that he had become a tad bit attached to him.

The way the two kept passively-aggressively complimenting each other throughout the process only made it more unbearable to watch considering the fact that they would occasionally laugh or smile at each other's dumb comments.

Minho was very tired of sitting across the small studio without receiving as much as a glance from his boyfriend so he stood up and quietly walked back over to where the two were sitting.

"Min-" Jisung began to say, though he didn't sound as though he was about to tell him to go away this time however Minho didn't care about what he was about to say.

He pulled Jisung's hands to make him stand up then sat down on their chair beside Hyunjin, pulling Jisung back to sit on his lap. He then wrapped his arms around his waist and leaned his chin onto his shoulder.

"Bro- okay...I guess," Jisung said, trying to ignore the fact that he was blushing as he and Hyunjin continued working on the song and Minho quietly listened, occasionally placing small kisses on the younger's neck though he didn't seem to notice...or at least he was pretending not to.

After a while, they finished everything that they needed to...besides actually recording the song as they decided to do that part another day since it was getting pretty late.

"Thank you Jisung! This was a lot of fun," Hyunjin smiled as he glanced at the lyrics on the page proudly.

"Yeah, I definitely want to see some of the other stuff you've written if you're comfortable," Jisung replied and Hyunjin froze.

"What do you mean?"

"There's no way that was your first time writing lyrics."

"Oh...Well yeah, I've tried a few times. I'll bring some of them whenever we record the song we made."

"Sounds great! See you soon Hyunjin."

"Bye Jisung, good luck," He said as he walked out. Jisung had no idea what he was referring to.

"Minho," Jisung said and glanced down at the older whose eyes were gently shut and his breathing was slow.

"Min?" Jisung said again, turning a bit as he brushed the boy's purple bangs away from his eyes.

"Hmm?"

"Hyunjin just left. Do you want me to walk you home?"

Minho moved his head back as he made Jisung turn around so he could see his boyfriend's face which now flushed red due to the sudden closeness.

"Will you stay there with me?"

"No...I still have to come back and finish one of the songs that I'm working on."

"I'll stay here with you until you're done then."

"No, you're obviously tired."

"So are you," Minho argued, noticing the dark circles under Jisung's eyes.

"Good point," Jisung said and leaned in to give Minho a quick kiss, "fine, but I do have to wake up early to come here and finish the song."

"Wake me up and I'll come with you."

"You're so clingy," Jisung teased with a small smile.

"I wasn't before I met you," Minho sighed in response as Jisung quietly laughed.

"Let's go home now," Jisung said without much thought as he got up and offered Minho his hand to stand up.

"Home?" Minho repeated as he accepted his hand and then entangled them once he stood up.

"Oh- umm- oops?"

"Cute. Yeah Sungie, let's go home."

"I didn't mean to call it that."

"I don't mind. If you ever wanted to move in with me so it could be your actual home...I have no objections."

"Bro."

"You've called me that too many times today baby." Minho teased.

"Shut up," Jisung replied, pulling Minho's hand to follow him out of the studio.

I forgot to mention it here but I started posting 'Silent Cry/ Minsung' if anyone is interested in reading it :D