~fifty two~

-not proofread-

"Minho go open the door!" Felix yelled at him for the millionth time and finally managed to snatch his phone out of Minho's hands.

"Felix." Minho frowned and tried to grab it back. "You get it."

"This is your house."

"I'm trying to watch J.One fan cams. Give me your phone back."

"Go open the door first."

"Fine." Minho finally agreed and stood up, almost falling in the process of trying to get to the door which caused Felix to break out in a fit of laughter. "Shut up Felix!"

He rolled his eyes and opened the door in which he immediately smiled and pulled the squirrel like boy that he had been crying about nearly the entire night into a hug.

"I missed you so much." Minho explained and Jisung felt warm tears on the crook of his neck where Minho's face was.

"Min, are you crying?" Jisung asked worriedly and tried to move so he could see Minho's face but the older was holding onto him as if his life depended on it.

"I don't want you to leave again. You're gonna get famous and leave me." Minho mumbled and Jisung laughed.

"Hey, your bias is here..." Jisung said and glanced at Chan who had his eyes set on Minho's arms which were around Jisung's waist. "Do you wanna meet him."

"I don't care." Minho explained and finally let go of Jisung so that they could walk into the living room but Jisung stopped him so that he could properly introduce everyone, causing Minho to whine.

Chan finally looked away from Jisung and Minho with a small sigh and instead looked up to see a small blonde boy with freckles covering his cheeks that were a light shade of pink.

"Umm hi Felix!" Jisung started off, he hated being the one who had to introduce everyone, especially when they all pretty much knew who each other were other than Chan who had no idea who the pretty blonde boy in front of him was.

"Hey Jisung!!"

"So umm Felix this is Chan. Chan that is Felix and this is Minho." He said pointing to the boy who was holding his hand.

"Are your freckles real?" Chan suddenly asked as he hadn't taken his eyes off of Felix at all while Jisung was giving their introductions...also slightly because he didn't want to look at the guy he was madly jealous of.

"Yup! I grew up in Australia so i was in the sun a lot." Felix explained with a small smile.

"You're from Australia?" Chan questioned which easily sparked a conversation between the two.

Minho and Jisung followed them into the living room which Minho whined about and refused to sit down.

"My room is more comfortable. I want cuddles and you aren't allowed to leave." Minho explained.

"But you have over people here." Jisung explained, deciding not to mention the fact that he had to go home later to prevent Minho from a tantrum.