~sixty five~

"Well, Minho is officially no longer a brunette- oh?" Jisung smiled a bit when he saw Felix leaning against Chan on the couch.

"Stop smiling like that, you do this to me and Changbin all the time," Chan said, blushing a bit out of embarrassment as Felix moved away and sat up straight.

"Where's Minho?" Felix asked as Jisung sat onto the couch across from the two.

"He's washing the bleach out of his hair," Jisung explained. "Hopefully he doesn't go bald because I have no idea what I was doing."

"Would you still love him if he was bald?" Felix questioned.

"Chan was bald and I still loved him." Jisung shrugged.

"You were bald?!"

"I wasn't bald...I just had a bit of an obsession with bleaching my hair."

"It's okay, I have an obsession with bleaching my hair too."

"Did you give the concert ticket to Minho yet?" Chan questioned.

"No, I'm saving that as a backup in case I did make Minho go bald and he hates me because of it," Jisung explained.

"Jisung, wanna make Minho jealous?" Felix questioned, both wanting to see how Minho would react and wanting to have the ability to say that he had cuddled with his bias. Besides, he and Jisung were both naturally clingy people so there was no reason for them not to be clingy best friends...other than the fact Minho might murder Felix because of it.

"How?" Jisung questioned, looking at Felix suspiciously, though he wasn't entirely against the idea.

Felix held his arms out and Jisung smiled a bit before getting up and hugging Felix.

"Are you sure you're doing this to make Minho jealous?" Chan whispered into Felix's ear.

"We can all just cuddle," Felix said, leaning against Chan again but keeping his arms around Jisung.

"Hey, Sung- Felix get the hell away from him right now," Minho said once he walked out of the bathroom.

"But Minho we're all cuddling. Just cuddle with us." Felix frowned, holding on even tighter to Jisung's waist. "JISUNG DO YOU HAVE A-"

"Lix, shush!" Jisung managed to cover the younger's mouth before he could say anything else.

"But- you- I thought- your waist and- I'm gonna cry," Felix said as Chan laughed since he could pretty much assume what had just happened.

"Felix," Minho said, pulling Jisung away from him and onto his lap instead, "this is my boyfriend. You do not touch."

"This-" Felix tried to start by grabbing Jisung's hand but Minho grabbed it instead to prevent him from doing so. "Okay then, well that," he said pointing at Jisung "is my bias and best friend. He's cute and I want to cuddle with him."

"Then get even with me and cuddle with my bias. He's right next to you stupid." Minho responded.

"Fair enough," Felix laughed at how overprotective Minho was and leaned against Chan again, keeping his eyes on Minho and Jisung.