Wow

Chris POV

Seeing Lauren with my family and how much they adored her made me smile so much. She seemed relaxed here and I was so happy. When I went to that hospital after her over dose I thought I'd lost my chance with her, she looked so broken and I just didn't know what to do. Asking her to come to Boston was just as much for me and her, I couldn't leave her back in England when I knew she needed me.
I'm sat having a beer when Ethan and miles run over to me "uncle Chris?"
"Yes guys"
"Is Lauren you girlfriend?"
"No she is just a friend"
"But do you like her?"
"Yes I do" they both smiled at me and walked away. Okay that was weird. I laugh and go over to where Lauren is sat with my sisters. She is laughing and it makes me smile, I haven't heard her laugh for a long time.
"What's so funny?"
"Oh, we were just telling Lauren some stories about you as a kid"
I hung my head "oh god! Really?"
Lauren looks at me and laughs "yes really! Evans who knew you were such a nerd"
"Very funny okay."
She put her hand on mine "awwww don't worry your still cute"
I smile at her and squeeze her hand. As I look up I see Carly and Shanna looking at each other and smiling. They have this weird sister telepathy thing going on. It always weirded me out.
Lauren excused herself to use the bathroom, I wait till she is out of ear shot and ask Carly what's going on
"Nothing, we just noticed that you make your in love eyes at Lauren is all" they laugh
"What? No I don't"
"Yes you do Chrissy"
"Don't call me that."
They continue to laugh and I walk away to get another beer. Am I in love with Lauren?

As I go to walk back out of the kitchen, I'm not looking where I'm going and walk straight into Lauren "ouch! Jeez Evans"
"Sorry L, wasn't paying attention"
"It's okay. You okay?"
"Yeah all good"
She reaches over to me and pulls me into a hug
"Thank you Chris for all of this. I don't know what I would do without you" she smiles and walks outside.
God! Maybe I am in love with her. Every time she touches me I melt. But I know she is working on herself right now! When I kissed her earlier, I told her it was to distract her but really I just wanted to kiss her. I fell in love with her the moment I met her I think. Oh god! What am I going to do?

Lauren POV

It was getting really late so we decided to head back to Chris's. I hugged everyone goodbye and Lisa hugged me for a while longer. It felt really nice.
The drive back to the house was quiet, I didn't really know what was wrong but I didn't want to ask. When we got back to the house, i went to the kitchen to make a coffee and Chris went straight to his bedroom. I made him a coffee too and took it to his bedroom. I knocked on the door
"Chris?"
"Yeah?"
"I made you a coffee, can I come in?"
"Of course"
I opened the door and he was sat on his bed, I handed him the mug and went to walk back out
"Chris, is everything okay?"
"Yeah why?"
"You've just been really quiet"
"Everything is fine honestly just tired"
"Okay, well goodnight then"
"Yeah goodnight"
I walked back out and into my room, I got ready for bed and settled down. But I couldn't help but feel like I'd done something wrong. I just didn't know what.

The next morning I head into the kitchen and I find a note from Chris
'Hey, got a lot of errands to run so I'll see you later'
I sighed, I decided to go for a run and then make some breakfast.
It had been a few hours and Chris still wasn't home. He hadn't  called or text to let me know he was okay.
I decided to just have a chilled out day in front of the TV. I must have fallen asleep because I'm woken up by someone crashing through the door. As I sit up and look, I see Chris and some blonde girl kissing and ripping each other's clothes off. He didn't even look my way, he just went straight to his room. I couldn't believe it. I thought he liked me but I guess not.
I get up and put some shoes on, I call a cab and head out, I couldn't stay here tonight. I make my way to Chris's mums house.
As I knock on the door Lisa answers
"Lauren honey what are doing here?"
I start crying, she pulls me in and hugs me tightly.
Once I have calmed down, We head into the kitchen and she makes me a hot chocolate
"Lauren what's wrong?"
"I don't know, Chris ignored me all the way home and then was out the door before I woke up this morning. And then he came in with some blonde girl and let's just say they were exactly going to be having much of a conversation"
She sighed and shook her head "what an idiot"
"I mean we aren't together but before Ashley died we were getting close and then afterwards he was there for me with the overdose and then yesterday he kissed me"
"He kissed you?"
"Yeah, I was having a panic attack and he said it was to distract me but I thought maybe it was more but I guess not"
"Lauren, he is an idiot he does like you I know he does"
"Not enough apparently"
She hugged me again "I'm sorry my son is such a dick" I laugh at her bluntness.
"Maybe I should go home"
"Lauren don't leave because of him. Your doing so well here"
"I know but I don't want to stop Chris living his life"
"You just leave him to me"
She smiles and offers me a spare room, I head on up and get to ready for bed. I have a very disturbed sleep. Dreaming about Chris and the blonde. God I think I've fallen in love with him. What the hell am I going to do?