Home

I grab a cab back to Chris's house the next morning after speaking more to Lisa. She told me to call her if I needed her. The cab pulls up outside and I stand in front of the door. I don't know what to expect when I walk in.
I open the door and walk towards the kitchen, I see chris topless drinking coffee.
"Good morning, you were out early?"
I don't say anything I just walk to my room, I grab a bag and start packing a few bits, I hear chris come in after me "hey, why are you packing? What's going on?"
I can feel the tears coming, I try to not say anything keep my head down as I pack. He reaches out and grabs my hand "Lauren talk to me?"
I try to keep my voice as steady as I can "I'm going to a hotel for a while"
"What? Why?"
"I need sometime to think"
"Lauren look at me. I don't understand"
I stop and turn to look at him, he looks at me shocked to see tears rolling down my cheeks. He reaches out to touch me but I pull away "Lauren?"
"I saw you last night chris with the blonde. I didn't leave early this morning, I left last night I went to your mums"
"Lauren....nothing"
"It's not of my business ok. We aren't together chris so it's fine"
"Then why are you so upset?"
I wipe away my tears the best way I can "because.......because I.........it doesn't matter"
I finish packing and walk past him to grab my phone charger and phone from the kitchen.
"Lauren wait?"
"No chris. I just need some space"
"Nothing happened with the blonde okay I promise, we kissed for a while but I couldn't sleep with her"
"Why?"
"Because of you"
"Me?"
"Yes, I couldn't stop thinking about you"
"Chris if that were true you wouldn't have bought her home in the first place. No you wouldn't have even picked her up at some bar. You know talking to your mum last night it made me realise I'm so madly in love with you. Head over heels. Crazy In love. I think I have been for a long time. Ashley knew it before I did. But you went out and purposely picked another girl to come home with you and you didn't care if I was here or not. That has to mean something chris"
"Lauren, I was drunk I didn't know....."
"No chris please don't. I'm going to go and please don't contact me okay. I need time"
I walked out of the house and grabbed a cab, I had made a booking for a hotel on the other side of town. When the cab pulled up, I walked in and got my key. I went to the room and threw my bag down. I dropped to my knees and cried my eyes out. I prayed for Ashley to come and help me. I needed my little sister right now. I looked up and saw the mini fridge. I opened it and saw the alcohol. I needed the pain to stop.

Chris's POV

Omg what have I done. I've been such an idiot. I left yesterday morning because I was having a panic attack about my feelings for Lauren. With my sister and my brother telling me I was in love her and then me kissing her and everything I just felt like my head was going to explode. I made a stupid decision and now I could have lost the women that I love. Because I do love her so much. She told me not to contact her but how can I just leave her knowing the pain she is in.
My phone rings and I see my mums name. Shit!
"Hey mum"
"Don't you hey mum me Christopher. Your an idiot do you know that?"
"Yes mum I do"
I spend 2 hours on the phone to my mum, the first hour her shouting at me and the second me explaining everything. She tells me to go and find Lauren and explain, grovel anything just make her know how sorry I am.
"I don't know what hotel she is staying at"
"Well I do." She gives me the name and tells me to hurry up.
I rush over there and ask the receptionist if I could please have the spare key. She is reluctant but I use my celebrity status to get her to agree. I rush up to the room and open the door. As I walk in Lauren Is lay in a ball crying her heart out and there are minature alcohol bottles all around her. I rush over to her and move her hair from her face.
"I told you not to come"
"I know and I didn't listen" she sits up and looks at all the alcohol in front of her.
"I didn't drink any" she hands some to me "there all still full" and they were I could tell.
"What stopped you?"
"Ashley"
"Ashley?"
"Yeah, I could hear her in my mind, telling me not too"
I nod and she looks over at me "what do you want chris?"
"I came to apologise and to grovel and to do whatever I need to, to make you see......"
"To make me see what?"
"To make you see I love you. I'm in love with you"
She looks at me shocked and doesn't say anything. She gets up and walks towards to sofa. I follow her.
"How can you say you love me when you were with someone else last night?"
"Lauren, I spent all of yesterday trying to fend off a panic attack, everyone was telling me how I felt about you before I even knew. I was freaking out because it's been a long time since I have opened my heart to someone. I never felt like this about anyone before. And I was scared. You have been through so much and the last thing I want to do is disappoint you. Last night I was trying to forget you. And I was stupid....and nothing I can say right now will make up for that but I mean it when I say I am in love with you. I don't want to forget you, I want to protect you, protect your heart, love you, I want to be the one you come to when your upset or angry. I want you to shout at me and tell me an idiot when I am. I want to be with you. I fell in love with you the minute I met you. Your love for your sister and the way you take care of everyone. Your one hell of a women Lauren and I love you"
She is staring at me, I don't know if she is going to slap me or shout at me.....before I know she is kissing me. Oh thank god. I pull her into my lap and we make out like teenagers on the sofa. She doesn't hate me.