𝑺𝑻𝑨𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑬 - 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

ESME'S POV

ESME'S POV

"Hey Tori, do you want to hang out with us later? Esme already agreed, it wouldn't be fair not to ask you." Nia asked.
The school day had ended and Nia, Tori, Tess, and I were walking out of the building. "Yeah, sure. Why not?" Tori said with a smile. "Yay!" Nia beams.

After taking the subway to get to the mall, I instantly noticed the store that I needed to go to by the time we got inside.

"Which store first?" Toriah asked as she turned around to look at us. "H&M" Nia and I said in sync. We both laughed. "Cool. While y'all are doing that me and Toriah are going to go get M&M's" Tess jokes. "We can do it later, let's go" Nia said as she walked in front of us.

「✧✦」

"How does this look" Nia asked me holding a sage green fuzzy sweater and some jeans to go with it. "It's cute, that green would definitely look good on you" I tell her before picking up a yellow hoodie with flowers on it. "Okay. What about this hoodie?" I question, holding it up. "I love it" She smiled.

"What are we loving?" Tess asked appearing next to us. She held multiple basketball shorts, white tank tops, small blue and orange shirts, and some jeans. "We're loving the hoodie that Esme picked out" Nia explained. "Sweet" Tess says. Tori came up to us with more clothes than she could carry.

"I'm ready. What about you guys?" Toriah asked. "Woah!" Tess says in shock. "You're paying, right?" Tori asked me. "Uh, no" I stated. The two girls laughed and Tori pouted. "I thought you loved me" She says. "Yeah, I do but not that much" I laughed.

We finally went to check out a while later. Tess and I had found shop, got beanies and took pictures together. That's when I was able to get her number! After that we started to walk around. "I honestly think that it's unfair that she-" Tess started but cut herself off and stopped in her tracks with a smile on her face. "What?" We all asked, confused about why she was stopping herself. Tess shakes her head and grabs my hand.

"Let's go to Chick-fil-A!" Tess says.

"Whoa, o-okay!" I said.

Tess wrapped her arm around my shoulder as Nia and Tori chuckled and trailed behind us.

Today was great.