Chapter 6.5

I heard you guys wanted to hear about the new friendships.
Here you go. This chapter is also a goodbye present. Love you all dearly.
Don't forget to share this with your friends.

********************************************
Friends.

The group of people we're supposed to be able to rely on. Unfortunately, the universe has a way of twisting words. In most cases, when it came to picking my friends, I could always rely on them. Yeah. They would lie about me over and over again. Get it? Re-LIE?

Sorry for that embarrassing word play. Jesus Christ, I'm so embarrassing.

Moving on, I actually made some good friends this semester. There was a new girl who showed up. Her name is Ava. Pretty, tall, light skinned, cute smile. The usual attributes of an attractive girl. I'm not even going to mince words here, the first time I spoke to her, it was because she was pretty.

Vain. I know.

The second time, it was because she had a nice voice.

The third time...I can't even remember why. That's a good thing, don't worry.

She was older than me so I always found her a little weird. O-Jay and her became best friends but in all honesty, I couldn't see it working out. They weren't really similar, and I don't mean a few differences, I mean they were POLAR opposites. I've never seen two more unlikely best friends.

Well they stopped being best friends after a few months so I guess I'm kinda psychic. Any of y'all watch Manifest? Yeah. Go watch it. I'm one of them.

I keep moving off topic.

So Ava was one of the friends I made. One of the real friends.

Another one was Bethany.

Another one was Erica.

Another one was Tabby.

Another one was...MLFBF!

MLFBF is the best thing that ever happened to me. I mean she is honest, she doesn't lie, she avoids telling untruths, she doesn't like dishonesty. What's not to like?

Senior high school was a shit show by the way, so I hope y'all are ready.