Chapter 13 (Friends!)

I uhh.... Idk if I could update or not since.... school will be start, I am entirely nervous and cringe. Nervous understandable but cringe? I have no idea why, so I will try updating... (if I have time that's for sure)..

Enough chit chat, let the story begin.
____________________________________

Pov Random

Location: Jasper Nevada, High school. 8:12 a.m

    Ash yawn by boredom, he look at Rudz beside him who was written down the note. 'Is this how she feel, living with no sleep at all?' he thought seeing the dark circle under her eyes, 'Damn...' he look back at the front. "Oh I almost forgot!" the teacher pause her lesson, all the students waiting for her to continue, she turn to face them.
      "I want to inform you that there will be a school trips from other schools from different town!" she said, all of them look at her concerns. Some even whisper silently, one of them raised their hand, "Yes?" "Wich school that will come?" they ask. The teacher think about it, "Oh right! It's from Norisville!" she informed clasping both arms with a happy smile. The duo perk up their head, suprised and shock for the sudden information, they look at each other with wide eyes until Ash broke it with his hand raise.
     "Yes?" "When?" he ask simply, "Excuse me?" the teacher ask, "When will they come?" he ask with excitement. "Hmm... today I think..." he look at Rudz with happiness and excitement, she just smiled at him, "Oh and they are 9th grade, so be nice to them alright?" the teacher said. The duo fistbump under their seat, smiling. Cliff look at Rudz with confuse and curious, he bend down to her level, "You two seem happy about this 'School trip'." he confort.
     "Well... might a friends from different place is nice to meet each other again." she said, after the class done they walk to different hall. Walking to their lockers, "Man, can't believe that happen." Ash said taking his book from his locker. Rudz put the book she already used and grab the other one, she hummed,  "Hope they doing fine." she mumbled for him to hear, "Calm down Dos, they fine. Besides, he will always save the day." Ash said grinning, She look at him with a knowing look.
    "Hmm.. took you long enough to find out, but don't tell anyone alright? Just both of us will know..." she said pausing, "... ok well maybe except him I think?" she said unsure. Ash just give her a 'bruh' look, she just shrugged, walking to the next class they chat. "I bet he will ask a chocolate bar from me again, Venom will be furious." she chuckle. They then suddenly bump into someone, Ash letting out an 'Oof!' and stumbled back, "Our apologies for not looking where we going-" Rudz apologies but cut herself off looking up who they bump into.
     She gasp silently, Ash look at her before gazing at the front and gasp little loud. A man with a glasses, looking old (I think), he wear a yellow gold coat and underneath it was a white collar shirt with black tie. He wear a dark blue pants and a black shoe. 'Mr. Slimovitz!' both of them thought, "Oh it's alright, just be careful next time ok?" he said and walk away, the duo slowly look at each other, eyes widen.

"Are you two ok?" they snapped out of shock and look at the side, the trio was looking at them with concern.
     "Yeah we're good." Ash said, "You sure? We just saw you looking shock like you guys just seen a ghost." Jack said, Rudz hear Cliff gasp a little offence by his statement. "Well, we juat uhm... kinda bump into someone..." Ash said, "Really? Why look shock then?" Raf ask,  "... we just eventually realize... the one we bump into was a principal from another school..." he said. The trio look suprised, "Wait you mean like.... principal from different that was having a trip here?" Miko ask. They nod, "Wait hold on... how did you know, that you guys just bump into the principal?" Jack ask with his brow lifted.
     "We... kinda have a friends... from the school...." Ash said, the bell ring. "We will explain later but now we need to go to class." Rudz said, they nod and walk separate way. "Don't get in trouble alright?" she said, Ash nod and walk the opposite way. She walk into a classroom wich is a history, she sit down at the window, taking out her book. She was lost in thought not even noticing the teacher walk in with some new students, there's another teacher with a them.
     "Kid... kid.... Rudz!" Cliff call snapping her out of thought, she look at with with 'Yeah' look. He pointed his finger where it was infront of her, she followed where he pointed and saw a boy one year younger than her sitting in front with a smile. He have a dark purple spiky hair, a blue like dark jacket, underneath wad a red t-shirt with a 'G'. He have a black (was it black? I don't remember much..), he has a blue eyes. Rudz immediately recognised him, "Randy?" she ask, he smile wider with a sparkle in his eyes. "The one and only!" he said and hug her, she was caught of guard before hugging him back smiling, "I didn't know you were here until I saw you in this class!" he said.
    She chuckle, "Yeah, I didn't expect as well for you to come here.... how's it been?" she ask. "Like always but this one is great! I got to see you again!" he state happily, she sigh in kindness. "I am glad as well, my apologies for not visiting. Been busy..." she said rubbing her neck, he shook his head telling her its fine, she finally realised something. "What are we supposed to do again? I uh... kinda space out.." she said awkwardly, "Nothing much, just the teachers want us to getting along with each other or just studying I guess." he said.