Chapter 29 (Peace)

Simply I have this in mind. I don't know if I should cry or not but it simply have so much memory of Rudz in the past.

Enough chit chat! Let the story begin.
__________________________________

Pov Random

"Can you help me?"

"You can do all of this by yourself right?"

"You just weak pathetic person."

"Smile! It's always help!"

"You just not enough to do all this."

"You are not strong enough, let alone belong here...."

"You never understand."

Laying on the hospital bed is something she wish was last.

Eyes closed, breathing in and out as the monitor beeping her heart.

"Why would we agree to trust Megatron?"

Optimus turn to face his team and the five, "It was the only way to stop Unicron, he have a dark energon running through his vein." he respon.

Breathing in and out, she couldn't think anymore. How can everything can be down fall just by pressing a button?

Or more likely, their trust got shattered.
She knew, all of this was just mind playing by Keith.

Look at what he had done to both side of Cybertronian. He was really a bitch for sure.

Venom would fully heal her if they both didn't become reckless both have still be awake right now.

She knew not to trust the 'Cons, but even  she felt bad for them that being tricked by the red skull A.K.A Keith.

She doesn't know what to do anymore, all she could remember was all her past.

She could only remember the bad ones, she doesn't want to remember the great one. It will make her feel worse if she ever wake up. She couldn't think twice.

All she had in mind was protecting the people she care at the battle feild.

Letting out a cry in pain, her right eyes shut close as the blood pure down from the three new scars.

"Maybe I should have break your neck from the start." she growl.

All of this thing happened just by one red button.

"WAIT NO!" reaching to grab Keith arm away from the button, he weakly press it.

Those explosion that happen, she have to use herself and went in to stop the main force.

Holding the glowing bulb down, the electrical start to charge up. "Keith! You know this will happen yet you press the button! I know you can hear me, Keith! KEITH!!" the red skull run away from the scene he had created with the jet.

She just smile through the pain she received or just give them no reactions at all.

"DOS!!" Ash reach his arm at her, she just look at him and smile softly.

"Take care..."

She remember the bulb exploded, her unconscious coming as she was send flying.

Landing on the hard ground, "We had done enough kid, it's time we rest." Venom resist her to just lay down.

Eyes start to drop, "Guess your... right... I do need rest..." she said closing her eyes fully. "I will buy more chocolate for you Pa, thanks for helping me..." she mumbled as she fell to a dreamless sleep.