Chapter 16 (The 'Hang Out' Gone Wrong)

Hmm...... Ok, alright. People, I want to tell you about my oc name, 'Rudz' was call with pronounce 'Ah!' like that. She actually my persona in real life but this one is another version of myself, awkward person and anxiety random rise was actually happened to me.
So yea that's all I guess....

Enough chit chat! Let the story begin.
____________________________________

Pov Random

Location: Jasper Nevada, The duo household. 1:20 p.m

Rudz was in the basement, typing the board.
She then received a call, reading the caller name, it said 'Rook!'. She smile a little and answered, "Hey Rook..." he tense a bit before clearing his throat, "Hey Rudz, were you busy?" he ask. She shake her head, "I already finish when you call, so what's up?" she crossed her amrs leaning back the seat. He rub his neck feeling his face heat up, "Well, I actually want to ask if you want to hang out? This evening, only the two of us?" she thought about it, 'Hm...' "Sure, want me to come to Bellwood?" he nod smiling at her.
"That might be a good idea, I will meet at.... Mr Smoothie?" "Yeah sure, this 3:00?" "3:00...see ya later?" he wave a little, she smile and wave back before ending the call. She shake her head, "Such an innocent bean he is.." she said closing the files, "I don't trust him..." Venom grumble, she rolled her eyes by his statement, "Oh come on, don't be like that V." she chuckle when he grumble grumpily, playfully rolling her eyes.
At the end of the stairs case, Ash clasp his hand to his mouth, suprised and shock. He quickly ran back upstairs quietly, grab his phone from the desk and search a contact. "He did not just did that.... I will never give him permission to have a date with my little sis!" Carnage said furious, Ash shush him up, "Come on come on... pick up!" he said under his breath.

---At The Base---

Miko phone vibrate, she grab it and saw 'Smug Face!' calling her. She answered it, "Hey Ash! What's up?" she hear he inhale on the other side, "You won't believe what I just heard...." she become curious, "What is it?" "Dos will go on the date this 3:00 p.m..." after those words left his mouth, the world stop, her eyes wide open while her jaw dropped. She slam her phone to the table at the middle area startling the two boys who was playing game, she put him on speaker so the others can hear.
"Say that again..." she said with shadow cover her eyes, the two glance at each other in confusion. Ash inhale again, "Dos... will go... On. A. Date.... this! 3:00 p.m later..." when after he said that, the game suddenly crash. Raf has his hands covering his mouth in shock, Jack left his mouth hang open, both have wide eyes. A fallen tools was heard, they slowly turn to it and saw Ratchet wrench was on the ground, his servo was up in the air. He slowly turn around, his optics was wide.
"What did you say....?" he ask, "You hear what I just said guys.... this 3:00 p.m on the evening.... Dos will go on a date with one of our friends....." he said, a thunder sound come out of nowhere.

---3:00 p.m evening later---

Location: Bellwood, Mr. Smoothie. 3:00 p.m

Rudz was scrolling through her phone, her other hand in pocket hoodie. She was standing in front of a 'Mr.Smoothie', her face was blank. She was waiting for someone, afar from a cross the street, behind the bushes was four teens. Jack lower the binoculars, "Hm..." Ash was holding a tracker, he wear a headphone. Miko narrow her eyes with a camera on her head, Raf was holding a note book. All of them wear a black glasses, Jack wear a hat as well as Raf, Miko have a hoodie cover her head.
Ash has a wrapped towel on his head, "Still nothing..." they keep waiting. "Ratchet, how's the cost?" Miko ask with the radio, "All clear... what about you?" the medic respon. In the base, Ratchet was watching through the camera they they have on Miko's head, he also wear a black glasses with a headphones on his receptor. "Still clear..." back to them, Ash felt the radiator beep, he quickly hush them. "Shh! Here he comes!" he informed, Jack use the binocular to take a better view.
"Hey Rudz, sorry I'm late.." he move towards the Revonnahgander walking towards her with a dark blue hoodie and a black jeans. "Woah, I didn't expect you will wear something else other then your suit." she said, "Wait what?" Jack ask. "Oh I totally forgot to tell you that my friend is an alien." Ash said realising he forgot to inform them, "WHAT?!" they shout, "Yeah shock I know, but he's a good guy. Now hush! I need to listen!" he take the tiny satellite thing up, overhearing the conversation, "Wait.... what his name then?" Jack ask turning his head towards him while still have the binocular in the air, "His name is Rook Blonko, a Revonnahgander. He is from Revonnah planet." he said.
"So he is Rook, Rudz told me that she want to hang out with him next week when she was working." Raf said moving Jack a side so he can take a better look with the binocular, he nod. "Well I want to try something new, like you guys said, 'Try something new is great', right?" he said, she chuckle. "Yeah, you look great Blueberry." she comment, "Blueberry?" "It was a name of a fruit, I show you later." she said, "Why did you call me 'Blueberry'?" he ask.
"Well, since your skin almost look like a blueberry, I nickname you that and it fit you perfectly." she smile, his face heat up by her statement. "Oh ho ho ho, this is getting somewhere!" Ash said, "Try get closer to them, we can get a better look." Ratchet suggested, "Roger!" they look around before moving to a nearby bushes that closer to them, they peak their heads up. Stal- I mean watching them, "His clothes look great, who help him?" "So that's the reason why he call Gwen and ask me how he look!" they yelp in suprised by the new person beside Ash, "Gah! Ben!? What the hell man!" Ash said angrily, he rub his neck. "Sorry!" he apologies, "Who is he?" Miko ask, "This is Ben Tennyson, an alien hero. He can transform into any alien he want by pressing the Omnitrix." Ash introduced.
He turn his head to the brown hair boy, "What are you doing here? And when did you get here?" "A second ago, I was curious why Rook going out without me and he wear a different clothes instead of his usual!" he said, "Now I know why! He ask her on a date!" he shout standing up, "Huh/Hm?" Rook and Rudz hear he shout, the four teens quickly grab him back to the ground before getting caught, "Shh! We can't let them saw us!" Miko said.
He nod, Ash hand him a hat and black glasses, he put it own before watching the two with others. "So do you want to go watch movie?" Rook ask take out his hand, she hold it and smile. "Sure." they walk away holding hands, "They moving! Let's go!" they followed them quietly, with Ratchet he received a com link from Optimus to give send them groyndbridge.
He open up the groundbridge for them, the whole team drive through. Smokescreen and Bee push a cart of energon, the other transform, U.Magnus walk back to his quilter. "Thank you Ra-" he turn towards the medic before stop his sentence when he saw the medic wearing the black glasses and a headphone with mic, he blink. He lift his optic ridge, "Ratchet where's the ki-" Arcee stop her herself when she look at him.
They stay silence, having a staring contest, Bulk and Bee walk towards them in confusion. They look at Ratchet, the room continues silence, "...." "Ratchet.... why are you wearing those?" Optimus ask concern. He stay silent, "Ratchet, our target move! We need to lower the volume because we will get in theater, do you copy?" Raf ask from the screen, he touch the mic still staring at them. "Copy, I'm on it. Don't get caught." he said lowering the volume, silence take place again.